The 'Dinnertime' .2

Sawasdee kha my hunnies

To all old and new readers, thank you for your support🙏🏾🥰😘

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=========================================================

Can walks' into the dining hall with Ambhom, Beam's last born on his hips, and Aroon, Arthit's first child, following quietly with his little fingers holding Can's free hand. Tin had Prayut in his arms as the little alpha dozes off.

Tin hands the little alpha to Ming, before taking his seat beside his 'wife'. The maids pushed the highchairs for Ahbhom and Aroon on Can's right side and Tin sitting on his left.

"Ahw. Why is the dinning looking soo empty?" Yo curiously asks.

"Jinyoungie just left and also a few wanted to shower before dinner" Beam replys.

There was a moment of silence between the bottoms.

"Well that was fast" Pete murmurs trying to hide his giggle

"Hhm?" Ae

"Nothing na love" Pete responds hands rubbing his bump. His baby bump is hardly showing despite entering into his second trimester. The same applies to Kit. If one does not look carefully, it would look as if it's just the shirts that look baggy.

"N'Roon, N'Bohn, come to grandma Marla. Let your uncles eat okay darlings" Marla Jathuraphoom says in a sweet tone, making both boys run to her after they were helped down their high chairs before the newlyweds could protest.

Minutes later, Can suddenly gets up and excuses himself. Tin was a bit worried but Can assured him that he had forgotten to take something for Pete.

Pete was a bit confused but when he caught the subtle wink on Can's face he immediately went along with the story, also getting up to follow the hyperactive omega.

"I will join them. Excuse me please" Good says getting up. His baby was already asleep so it was the perfect opportunity to get ready. He left after giving his husband- to be a kiss.

The other young wives tried not to laugh and Tee only gave a choked cough.

"Hun are you okay?" Tul asks worriedly

"Yeah. I think the I may have accidently burnt my tongue" Tee answers licking his lips

"Be careful love" Tul sighs

"Don't worry. I'm sure I can still taste just fine." He leans forward and seductively whispers "hard meat and juicy slightly salty drinks would not be a problem khrub" he winks then sits back. Leaving Tul to curse silently under his breath.

It was good the elders were at the other end of the dinner table.

"Ai'Beamie khrap, P'Tul wants to know the best way to cure a slightly burnt tongue" Tee smiles 'innocently'.

"Popsicles or whip cream are good in cooling down the burns P' " Beam says in a non chanlant tone. Making Forth nearly choke

"Hoie!! Why is everyone choking on their food? It's not like the steak is too spicy or the soup is too thick na woie!!" Techno says with an eye-roll. All heads turn to him and he scowls back at them with a pout.

"What? I helped prepare the dinner and everyone keeps choking as if they are forcing German sausages down their throat and I feel unsecured about it." He whines