The Secret Lovers

Sawasdee kha shippers!!!

Comment.

Vote.

Enjoy

😚😚

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

======================================================

Technique knew he was a playboy ever since he could understand the concept of the reproductive system of betas and omegas. And he had had no wish to change it for the longest time as he was satisfied with that way of life.

But sometimes the holy ones seems to enjoy throwing him offguard once in while.

A year before he finished high school, he had nearly hit someone with one of Kengkla's cars ( after making another deal concerning his brother). He had just dropped off his third date for the day at the university dorm and was on his way home.

To his defence, this person had been walking soo slow. Thinking of how he was going to bash the 'assholes' face it, he got down and walked towards the figure standing still whilst looking extremely pale.

Getting closer,he noticed the person is a he. A very beautiful he. The soft 'Duran with a slight ting of honey' scent, immediately alerted Nic the young man is an omega. Upon a closer look, he seems to know the guy but doesn't remember where he had met him.

"Are you okay?" Nic had asked softly.

"....."

"P khrub are you okay?" He asked again,patting his arm gently.

'Damn. So soft'

".... I think so...." the guy replied slowly in a soft voice.

'Again so soft' Nic felt his heart melt into a puddle

"Sorry for almost hitting you P" Nic apologise in a gentle voice trying not to frighten the stiff omega.

Exactly the opposite of what he had intended to do.

'But sometimes you have to be nice and gentle when you find your next prey' He reasoned with himself.

'Now where did that come from?!!'

"If P' don't mind I can give P' a lift to wherever P' wants to go as a way of apologizing." He gave his signature sweet smile. "That way I can rest assured that P' is truly ok"

The guy looked to be more calm than a minute or two ago. He gave a shy smile in return.

"Don't.....worry. I'll....be....fine" with that he walked back to the bus stop and took a seat on the bench. He pulls out his phone and makes a call.

"Ai'Can.... where....are....you?"

"....."

"I'm.....at....the....bus....stop.....close....to the....clinic. I'm.....waiting......for..... you. Come....pick.... me"

"......"

"Hurry.....na?"

After he ended the call, closed his eyes and leaned back. Nic just stood there, with mix emotions. Anger, shock and a strange sense of jealousy.

'Idiot brain can you stop the drama?! We need to think straight!!'

Taking deep calming breaths, he turns and walks back to the car. He sat in and silently took a deep breath.

"What the hell is wrong with me today?!!"

With one last look at the figure sitting with eyes closed,he drove off into the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next time he had met with the 'slow -softie' as he refers to him was his graduation party his parents had held for him. And his brother had taken the liberty to invite his soccer team to join, because apparently except for Kengkla, Nic doesn't have any other friends.

"So why not?" No huffs childishly. Nic was too lazy to argue with him so he had just left it all to Techno to do as he pleases.

Later at the party, Techno had introduced him as Good. One of his football teammates and a junior in the same faculty.

'P'Good...Turtle. Hum~ not bad'

For some strange reason he had taken a liking to the name.

Slapping himself mentally, Nic tried to avoid staring at his brother's teammate through out the night. But that was a total failure after he realized the older guy was drunk and acting too cute for his eyes just a few hours into the party.

After not being able to stand his attraction towards the older guy, he had strode up to him and with the excuse of helping him(Good) to the bathroom, lifted him by the waist and carried him to his room.

After placing Good on his bed, Nic couldn't help but admire the beauty laying haphazardly on his bed. He felt tempted to feel his skin once more. He stared at the soft-looking pink lips of the unconscious man and had to bite his lips to hold in his beast.

It's been over eight months since he last had sex. But he still goes on dates to try to keep his reputation as a playboy intact.

"Fuck P'. Why must you look so soft? I have been celibate for a while now. And you on my bed looking very edible isn't helping the guy in my pants" He whispers into Good's ear. His lips brushed the tip lightly and the most sensual sound was omitted from the soft lips.

Nic froze in position as his dick got hard.

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' He chanted as he shut his eyes tightly and took calming breaths. 'I need to leave'

But it seems the heavens wanted to test how strong he is because suddenly Good turns his face to the side. Right next to Nic's cheek and started nibbling on it.

"Ok that's it!!!" Nic growled and snatched up Good's lips into a fierce kiss

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Good had woken up the next morning with a massive headache and a very sore body. Rubbing his eyes of sleep, his sight was blessed with the most accurate definition of 'perfect godly art'. He later remembers what had inspired between the younger brother of his football captain and himself. That made his beautiful slightly toned skin red.

From then onwards he had been the secret lover of Nic. How could he say no to someone he had secretly been crushing on ever since he laid eyes on him.

And that was a secret he had intended to keep for himself.

But four months into his secret relationship, an obsessive ex of Nic had caught them making out behind the Sports Science building of Chulalongkorn University and had begun to threaten Good.

Nic had just gotten his letter of admission earlier on and he was excited to share the news with his boyfriend. He was then rewarded by said boyfriend with a sweet passionate kiss that left him wanting more. But she had to interrupt. The funny thing was he couldn't even remember her name and kept staring as she screamed her lungs out.

After that encounter, Good started retreating back to his quiet shell and tried to avoid the younger man. A week before the meeting with Kengkla, Good found out he was pregnant but he was too scared to tell his lover.

Not long after he decided to just disappear. For the safety of his child, he wasn't going to let Nic know. Because he knew Nic was as stubborn as a bull and would not let him go.

So without a word to anybody, including his crazy but dearest best friend Ai'Can, he withdrew from the university and left all that he loves and cherish deeply and had just one thing that kept him strong and alive.

His unborn child.

================================

Sorry. Things are a bit hectic right now. I promise to make it up to all of y'all.

Bye hunnies😙😙