Chapter 16

Joon nodded, "Hobi went Dom mode on her, I think, and she's in her subspace. I don't think she's ever been through anything like that before. It might have been too much for her; add that she's also been with you and Yoongi in the past 24 hours."

Jin sighed. He knew about Hobi's tastes. He's not the only one in the house who enjoys that lifestyle, but he wishes he had waited a bit before he showed it to her. "Here, I'll help you get some food in her." They got her to eat Jin's food, but she still wasn't there. She was spaced out. "Bring her back, Joon. I'm falling hard for her already."

Joon cuddled up next to her, pulled her towards him, and spent the next hour running his hand up and down her body and whispering. He told her how beautiful and perfect she was and how happy they were that she was with them. Finally, she started to come back. "Joonie," she whispered.

He rolled over to look at her. "Grey, you are back. Are you okay?"

She nodded her head, "what happened to me? How did I get here?"

Joon snorted, "Well, Hobi introduced you to his lifestyle a bit; since there are no marks on your body, he didn't go full out. But you slipped into subspace. I'm assuming you've never had sex like what he did before?" She shook her head no, "Well, I'd love to tell you it won't happen again, but too many of us are like him. But now that we know you have subspace, we'll ensure you get the aftercare you need. We'll take care of you, I promise."

"Okay," then she snuggled into his chest.

"Did you enjoy what he did?" She didn't answer. Joon looked down at her, and she smiled softly. "Grey, answer me."

A full-body shiver went through her, "yes, sir, I enjoyed it."

He growled a little, "That's my good girlie." He kissed her forehead and told her to sleep for now.

When he woke her up a few hours later, it was with her legs over his shoulders, and he was hitting her deep. It felt like he was hitting her womb, but he didn't let up. He kept that brutal pace for almost an hour, she wasn't sure how many times they orgasmed but when he finally stopped she could barely keep her eyes open. 

6 a.m. came too fast. She slowly untangled herself from Joon and threw on her clothes. She had to be at work soon, and their house was farther away than her apartment. She walked to the kitchen and then headed out the door. She was walking towards the end of the driveway when she heard him call her name. "Grey, wait up. I'll take you to work."

"Tae, you don't have to do that. I can take a cab; it's fine."

He glared at her, "Grey, I want to take you. I want to spend time with you. Please let me take you."

How could anyone refuse him? It's hard when he's being as sweet as he is. "Okay, Tae, you can take me."

He pulled her hand into his lap and held it the entire ride. "What time do you get off?"

"5"

He nodded, "I'll be here to take you back home. Have a good day at work; I'll miss you." He leaned forward and kissed her, "will you stay with me tonight?"

"I'd love to. Can you let the others know?"

He said he would and gave her one last kiss before she left. Work was a great distraction; she put everything into it. Grey loved her job. She knew many people thought that working at a convenience store was beneath them, but her boss was so understanding, and she worked hard enough to have a decent life. She never really wanted for anything. She worked and then just lived her life.

When the end of her shift came, Tae was there as promised. He was leaning against the hood of his car with a hat, sunglasses, and mask on. She could quickly tell it was him; honestly, Army would have probably noticed it was him as well. They can identify them by their freaking ear lobes, it seems. "How was work?"

"Tiring, I'm starving, and I need a shower. How was your day?"

"Lonely, we missed you."

Grey started laughing, "Tae there are seven of you, I have a feeling that you guys are never lonely."

"You aren't wrong, but it's different now that we've found you. We want to spend every second with you."

She reached over and palmed his cheek, "I feel the same way."

They headed home, and as soon as she walked into the door, Kookie scooped her up and took off running. "You can have her later, Hyung, but for now, she's mine."

Grey was laughing so hard, and Tae was standing there, shocked as shit. Jungkook got them into his room and locked the door; he said nothing. He just slowly put her down on her feet. But the way he did it, she felt every inch of him. "Jungkook," she whispered.

"I know, girlie, and right now, I get to finish what I started the other day, and I'm so looking forward to that." He leaned in and kissed her. It started slow and sweet, but then it got more needy, almost frantic. He backed them toward his bed; when her knees hit the mattress, she thought she would fall, but he picked her up by her thighs, then he turned and sat down on the bed. She was straddling his lap, and she could feel just how hard he was for her.

He returned from the kiss, "I know you've been working all day, but I can't wait any longer."