On Hold Until Further Notice

Hiiii everyone, sorry this isn't the update you expected. So, recently I haven't really been on this account, and I've moved back to @danhoweIl. I hope you understand the reason why is that I have two stories and a larger fanbase on that account.

So, I have to put all the stories on this account on hold. I find that it's became too much for me to keep up with over ten stories on various accounts, so I should stick to my new minimum, which is four.

So why not keep two stories going on here and the two stories on @danhoweIl?

I think there's enough other My Chemical Romance and Patrick Stump stories to hold you over until I'm back, it's not like I'll be gone forever, just until I feel comfortable enough in another one of my stories to start writing on here again.

That doesn't necessarily answer the question though.

Also, it's because I have taken a greater interest in writing stories about other things. I haven't exactly decided whether or not I'm going through with it, but I want to write a Death Note fanfiction. There isn't a lot of them (that are that well written), and I have a larger infatuation with anime right now. It won't last forever and I know that...it's hard to explain really and I don't think you should care enough for me to explain it.

So that's about it, sorry about the delay, and I hope to see you soon.