chapter ii • let's blow a hole in this town

It doesn't take much brain work to decide what I need to do. 

"Do you want to say? It's going to be dark soon and it's going to be hell walking around in the dark without a base, you're pretty welcome to crash here for the night," I mutter, peeling my leather gloves off my sweaty skin and throwing them onto the table, "No one else is coming."

"You're solo?" Ghoul question me.

Of course, I knew this question would pop up. I take a long inhale  and sit on the cracked red leather chairs, leaning against the wall, "For the past couple of days, yeah."

"Didn't the Motorbabies get ghosted two days ago?" Kobra manages to mutter out, the sentence trailing off when he realizes the glares he's getting from the other three guys, "Oh. Sorry." 

"I - uh...yeah. They were my crew. Everyone made a big deal over it, but I didn't get any sympathy. I'm the strong one, I don't have any emotions," I hiss, letting my hair fall out of it's bun, "I bet everyone thinks I killed them. I'm heartless."

But you can't afford to have feelings now, because if the enemy finds out about your feelings, they can twist and turn those inside of you until you break, and I can't have that happen to me. 

"So you're Silver then?" Kobra asks, getting another round of glares and a small chuckle from me. 

"You're on your A - Game, aren't you Kobra? Asking all the right questions. Yeah, I'm Silver," I answer before clapping my bare hands together, "Enough questions, let's move along. So, you never answered my question. Staying or no?" 

"We'll stay until we find a place, are you alright with that?" Asks Poison. 

I shrug, "Whatever. Have you ate anything today?" 

Ghoul mimes the face on all the posters in BL/ind headquarters and in a monotone voice, goes, "Have you smiled today?"

Star's face contorts into that of a disgusted face, "Eugh, please don't ever let me hear you say that again. I hear enough of that in the city." 

"We haven't, do you have anything?" Poison speaks up, him seeming to be the one who does all the speaking for the group. He must be leader. 

A small smile takes over my face as I walk behind the counter which probably held mugs for coffee or sugar and all of those wonderful things, and now held disgusting Power Pups, water bottles, alcohol, a half empty pack of cigarettes, and most recently added, BL/ind brand potato chips, family sized. 

"If you go out t' Zone Six, there's a little shop ran by a dude and he goes out to BL/ind and steals a bunch of their things. You can get a lot from him," I mutter, opening the bag and look contently into the bag that was filled a large majority of the way to the top. 

Ghoul's eyes light up like a little kids as he slides against the slippery tiled ground next to me, dipping his hand in the bag and taking out a handful, just like I would've done back before everything fucked up. I let a small smile play on my lips as I hand out the bag for him and the guys to eat. 

If I'm going to win these guys trust though, it's going to take a lot more than just a bag of chips.  

+

Gosh, I'm so sorry it's been so long. I'm not going to give an excuse though, because there isn't really one because I don't do my schoolwork anyways. I hope this makes up for it.