21. Vending Machine

Monday, first period. Bad's already seated like usual and Alex just makes it in as the bell rings. Bad says, "Quackity, where have you been Loca?" (A/N: Twilight reference lol)

Alex says, "I woke up later, sorry. So, did we get any work today?"

Bad shakes his head, "Just this packet." There was a 20 front and back page biology packet for them to complete by Wednesday.

Alex says, "This packet sucks, but I have something more important to tell you Bad."

"What?" Bad asks.

"I think Skeppy has feelings for you." Alex replies.

Bad says, "W-what? Why?"

Alex says, "I don't know. I can sense it."

Bad says, "Well I don't think so. That's weird."

Alex rolls his eyes, "I hung out with him Saturday, and when he talked about you, I thought I saw hearts in his eyes. Literally! Bad, I'm telling you. And he was even showering you with compliments to me."

Alex internally smiles, "Skeppy never said I couldn't just inform Bad on some other things. Just don't tell him that Skeppy likes Bad."

Bad says, "Um, I don't know Quackity. Lets just...lets just work on this packet."

Bad says in his head, "No way. I don't want Skeppy to like me! It makes it harder for me to not like him! It's Making me feel...feelings...that I shouldn't have for him! But..."

Bad makes it through the beginning of the day till it's lunch. He goes to sit at his seat, and Alex is already in the seat next to him. Bad sits down, "What are you doing here?"

Alex shrugs, "Thought i'd have lunch with you guys today."

A minute later, Skeppy arrives. He sits in the booth across from them and says, "Oh hey Big Q, lunch with us today?"

Alex nods, "Yep. But I can leave if you guys want me to. I don't know if you guys wanna talk or do anything alone."

Bad says, "No, it's alright if you sit with us. You're our friend Quackity."

Skeppy says, "Yeah, you're always welcome Big Q."

Alex smiles, "Yeah. You know what guys, just do your usual thing and pretend I'm not here. I don't want to bother you guys or anything."

Skeppy says, "You know what, i'm actually gonna go to the vending machine. Big Q, do you mind coming with me?"

Alex says, "I would but why doesn't Bad go with you. I'm good where I'm at."

Skeppy says, "Bad goes with me whenever I ask. So just come with me for once."

Alex sighs, "Ok, Bad we'll be right back."

Skeppy and Alex walk to the snack vending machine. As Skeppy gets some skittles he says, "Big Q, I don't know what you're trying to do. But please stop. It's pretty cringy and embarrassing."

Alex scoffs, "I'm not trying to do anything."

Skeppy rolls his eyes, "It's pretty evident that you're trying to do something between Bad and I."

"Not really." Alex adds.

Skeppy says, "Look, I like him, he doesn't like me. It's that simple. And we'll leave it at that."

Alex says, "But how would you know? You didn't actually tell him."

Skeppy sighs, "I told you while we were playing soccer. I don't want to get rejected again."

Alex says, "Fine. But in the future, when you're sad and lonely. Don't blame me for not being able to be with Bad. Alright?"

Skeppy nods, "Don't worry. If I'm lonely, it'll be my fault, alright."

They go back to their table where Bad is seated. Alex acts like his normal goofy self for the remainder of time. They go to 4th period and sit through class until it's time for 5th. Bad walks into the classroom and Skeppy is already seated.

Bad sits down and Skeppy says, "Hey Bad."

Bad says, "Hey Skeppy."

Today the teacher had a lesson planned for them. So as they are teaching, Skeppy keeps trying to play with Bad's hair. Bad whispers, "Skeppy, stop it. We'll get in trouble."

Skeppy says, "What? I'm barely doing anything."

Bad says, "The teacher is gonna get us in trouble."

"Fine, fine, fine." Skeppy replies.

So Skeppy and Bad sit through their excruciating last hours of school because school sucks.

Word Count: 739

A/N: I have a new story out!! It's a sequel to my corpsekuno story! Go check it out if you want and tysm if you do! <3