25. Kiss

Bad goes to his house and cleans up his room a bit before his friend comes over. Nearly twenty minutes later and there's a knock on Bad's door. He goes to open it and there's Skeppy. Bad says, "Hey, welcome in." 

Skeppy says, "Hi again." 

They go to Bad's room and Bad asks, "Wanna play Minecraft?" 

Skeppy replies, "Of course." 

They play dual screen and start a survival world where they try to casually speed run. Skeppy yells, "Bad, you're supposed to build us a house!" 

Bad yells, "I'm trying to!" 

Skeppy says, "That's tiny! It's a shack!" 

Bad says, "Well sorry if we are speed running and houses don't matter!" 

Skeppy says, "I'm gonna get us iron and diamonds so we should have a good house to store them in!" 

Bad says, "We will! Just get us the stupid ores!" 

They keep playing and eventually get the nether. They get to a basalt biome and Bad happens to slip into a lava pocket after missing a jump. Bad yells, "No!! All my stuff!" 

Skeppy looks around, "Oh my god. It's all gone. Everything!" 

Bad groans, "I hate the new nether!" 

Skeppy says, "Amen! Get some stuff and come back so we can find the stupid fortress." 

Bad says, "What's the point if it's gonna take us forever to find that fortress anyway!" 

Skeppy says, 'We're trying to speed run! Come on!"

They work together to find the fortress after searching for thirty minutes. And it just so happens that this is the worst fortress ever. Bad yells, "How are there so many mobs?!" 

Skeppy says, "Did you secretly code something to this Bad? There's no shot that these are all real spawn!" 

After fighting, dying, respawning, and doing it all over again a couple times, they eventually get 8 blaze rods. Skeppy says, "Now all we need is ender pearls." 

Bad says, "Let's just go to the blue biome and farm." 

"Good idea." Skeppy replies. 

They do exactly that and once they're done, they make the eyes of ender to lead them to the portal. Bad throws an eye and it goes directly into the ground, "It's right here!" They dig straight down and get to the stronghold. All that's left is finding the portal and defeating the dragon. 

They fill the portal's missing eyes and count, "One! Two! Three! Jump!" 

They go into the portal and load into the end. The dragon is already flying around and Bad says, "I'll shoot the crystals and you get the bed's ready." 

Skeppy says, "Got it!" 

Bad shoots the crystals one by one and goes up to destroy the crystals by hand if he keeps missing. Skeppy waits in the center for the dragon to perch and for the bed to explode. Bad get's all the crystals and mlg's down a tower. He says, "Ok, now let's explain the dragon!" 

They both go in the center and take turns placing bed's down as the dragon perches. With one last explosion from Skeppy, the ender dragon begins to pop and crackle until it explodes and all its XP is everywhere. 

Bad yells, "It worked!" 

Skeppy says, "We did it!" 

Bad smiles and Skeppy returns the expression. But it leads from him smiling, to leaning closer to Bad. Until their lips are barely an inch away. Bad connects the space between them to seal it with a kiss in its place. 

After a few seconds, Skeppy pulls away, "Bad...you already know I like you...do you like me?" 

Bad replies, "...I do...like you." 

Skeppy says, "Bad...do you want to be my boyfriend?" 

Bad takes a moment, "Yes Skeppy. I'd like that." 

Skeppy smiles and kisses Bad again. Bad kisses him back and they both pull away with huge grins. 

Skeppy says, "Want to go on a date?" 

Bad says, "Yes. When?" 

Skeppy gets up, "Let's go!" 

Bad says, "Right now?" Skeppy nods excitedly. 

Bad smiles, "Alright." 

They get up and go in Skeppy's car. Skeppy drives them while Bad plays music for the two of them to enjoy. They go through a Taco Bell drive through and then continue on the road. 

Bad asks, "Where are we going?" 

Skeppy replies, "I have a plan in mind." 

They drive for twenty minutes or so until Skeppy pulls up to a parking lot surrounded by millions of flowers that stretch on for miles. Bad looks out the window and sees all the flowers. He asks, "Where are we?" 

Skeppy gets out of the car and opens Bad's door. He says, "We are at a favorite spot of mine. My mom brought me here a while ago with Samira so we could have a picnic." 

Bad says, "Are these all real flowers?" 

Skeppy smiles, "Of course. That's why it smells great here. And look at how pretty they all are. Just like you." 

Bad blushes of course and says, "Aw, thank you." 

Bad asks, "So what are we going to do here? Picnic?" 

Skeppy nods, "Yeah I thought we could sit in my trunk and eat." 

Bad smiles, "I like this." 

They take their bags of food to the trunk that Skeppy's opened and sit down next to each other. They eat and start conversation like usual. Bad asks, "Can we take a picture?" 

Skeppy replies, "Of course." 

They pose for a photo with both of them holding up a peace sign. Bad snaps the photo and says, "We look cute." 

They stay there talking with each other until the sun begins to set. Skeppy says, "I can't believe we have to go to school tomorrow." 

Bad says, "That's alright, school isn't that bad Skeppy." 

Skeppy sighs, "It's horrible. But it's definitely better with you with me." 

Bad asks, "So do you want to pick me up for school tomorrow or should I pick you up?" 

Skeppy says, "I can pick you up." 

Bad replies, "Cool. Should we leave? It's getting kinda dark." 

Skeppy laughs, "Yeah we probably should. I wish we could just stay here together though." 

Bad says, "We'll come back another day. Promise." 

Skeppy smiles, "Promise." 

They get out of Skeppy's trunk and go to the driver and passenger seat to go back home. They get to Bad's driveway and Skeppy says, "Goodnight Bad, I'll be here tomorrow." 

Bad says, "Thank you. It's been a great day. Cant wait to see you tomorrow." 

They both smile and give each other a short, sweet kiss before Bad gets out of the car. Then Bad opens his door and leaves to go inside of his. Skeppy waves goodbye until the door shuts and then he drives to his own house.

Word Count: 1151

A/N: I have a new platonic Tubbo x Ranboo story called "My Best Friend" out right now that you might want to check out possibly! And if you do, thank you sm!! :D Hope you liked this chapter and remember to stay hydrated! :)