Chapter 2 (avoiding)

(I can't draw hands) anyways on with the story

As Sammy heard the noise the familiar voice he started to get worried trying not to be spotted as soon as he didn't make any noise Sammy could hear ink gushing noise and he took a little peek only for him to regret that the door started to open as he was cornered in fear and he grab a dust pan as soon as the door open he swank the dust pan only foe it to be grab and raised up dangling Sammy as he opens his eyes he was hanging there in fear as he saw bendy with and angry expression Sammy let go of the dust pan in fear and landed on the floor just sitting there in fear as he was awaiting on what bendy was gonna say to him

(Bendy POV) : Sammy what in the joeys name are you doing

I was uhh just getting some food and uhhh that was it you scared me a little and I thought you were ummm a-Alice or a a sea-searcher  and I ummm- (I was really mad at Sammy for what he tried to do hit his own lord with a dust pan ya sure but I was also worried why was he avoiding all us of even Norman his best friend well old friend now sense Sammy told him the news about their friendship Sammy only had one friend and that was him I wonder why Sammy told him that) my lord are you okay? As soon as I heard Sammy talk I snap out of my thoughts w-what!? I said My lord are you o-okay? You were frozen for a minute!? Erm ya I'm okay Sammy wait! Why do you care you avoid everybody LIKE YOU ONLY COME OUT TO GET FOOD WHY SAMMY WHY ya sure idk why your doing all this but ITS STUPID he gave me a blank stair SAMMY ANSWER MY DAME QUESTION YOU USLESS A**  PROPHET I was Catching my breath as I just randomly scream at Sammy i saw him start sobbing and as i realized what I did I try to calm him down but then he scream) (YOUR THE REASON WHY I AM AVOIDING EVERYBODY) I was shocked and confused what did he mean by that he was running away I tried to catch up to him but he puddled away I was even more worried than before where is he where's my Sammy my prophet .......

(Sammys POV) I was running away and hit a dead end and puddled away I was upset I what I just started crying just crying I resurfence why did I scream why could t I just keep my big mouth shut for once that way I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like this making everybody mad at me as I looked around I realized I wasn't at my sanctuary I was looking around this place looks familiar like oh no this is Alice place I can't puddle again that drain my energy every time I try to to it if I try to do it again then I be so drained that I'll pass out  better keep my my surroundings in high tension as i look around I felt like something or somebody was watching me cold air in every inch of the room and then I don't know what's going on until I heard female voice laughing and felt something hard hit my head a pipe!? But I couldn't turn around I passed out..
what's going on I'm scared alone i I want to be in the light why just why everything is cold sad emotionless HELP I tried to scream but nothing nobody came heard or even cared help... I just want somebody to help care about me I don't want to be alone I don't want to be alone just please.. anybody find me help me..

(Unknown POV) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he is the last one we need to defeat that abomination called his lord now let the plan commence oh~ dear Sammy you'll be my prince if you reject than be my servant but your to cute to say no to let's go now......

(To be continued)