Chapter 1 (his thoughts)

(This art by yours truly) it was a normal day at the studio it was abondoned and who're out inky creatures roaming this studio left and right mostly searchers and Alice was killing Boris for her looks Norman still protecting his hearts and all that stuff and Sammy was doing what he normally does to get his lord to notice him but this time it's more different

(Sammy POV)
I was doing my normal daily task worshipping bendy cut outs eating bacon soup spying on lost henry  and my lord I've been wanting to tell him something for a long time but I never had the confidence to tell him how i feel for him so I've been so worried that someone will find out witch cause me to have anxiety and stay at my music department all the time and Norman was starting to get worried I was scared he was gonna find out so I did the only thing that was left I told him we need to stop being friends witch cause him to hate me and he never lets me talk to him I'm scared when can I stop being such a coward why can I just shut up sometimes why do I even bother talking to anybody all they do is push me away even my lord does I think that's for personal space I don't know what to do know I've been in my department for 5 months now only going out to get bacon soup Maybe I should tell my lord how I do feel what if he does not feel. The same way for me that thought made me burst into tears I'm such a crybaby why do I even try until i realized I was out of bacon soup DAMMIT! Looks like I'm gonna have to go out hiding from the searchers and the others the way on how I've not been out alerted everybody and my lord said if they see me bring me to him I don't know why but I've been sneaky for the past months I came to the bacon soup shelf and grab some of it and put it in a bag I was heading out until I saw a slim figure and ink Veins on the wall I hid in the bacon shop shelf and shut the door he walk right past me and my cheeks heat up and as soon as he left I ran strait to my department breathing heavily I wonder what was he doing? Until I heard a voice...

Sammy......

SAMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

(To be continued)