9. Alishka is angry on Vidhi

Author's POV

Alishka was about to end her life when the knife was suddenly pulled from her hand by none other than Vidhi...
________________

"Yeh kya karne wali thi tu?! Pagal ho gyi hain kya?! What's wrong with you Alishka?" Vidhi asked Alishka almost shouting at her. (What were you about to do?! Have you gone mad?!)

"Dikhta nehi kya tujhe? Jaan dene wali thi, khatam karna chati thi khudko..." Alishka replied and broke into tears. (Can't you see? I was going to kill myself, I was going to finish myself...)

"Have you gone crazy?! Why were you about to do so?!" Vidhi asked.

"Cause I can't survive this pain anymore" Alishka said sobbing.

"What pain?! Say me what's bothering you, you left the college suddenly and now you were about to commit suicide!!" Vidhi asked and was about to hug Alishka but she pushed her away.

"You!! You're the reason of my pain... First you took away my Ishaan from me and now you didn't let me commit suicide, why? Oh now I understood you want to keep me alive so that you can snatch my Ishaan infront of my eyes and can give me pain..." Alishka said rudely.

"What are you talking about? Why will I snatch Ishaan from you?!" Vidhi said as she was confused what Alishka said.

"Oh, you don't know, wow!! Why are you always around Ishaan, haan?! Why does he always stares at you and rejects other girls?! I will give you the answer, because you trapped Ishaan in your trap..." Alishka replied.

"Alishka why would I" Vidhi said and she was immediately cut off by Alishka.

"Why don't you just get out of my way, live me alone... We are no more friends, our friendship is over. Just get out!!" Alishka ordered.
________________

Vidhi was shocked, Alishka broke their friendship of 10 years, in just a second... She left the place after that and locked herself in a room... What has she ever done to deserve this? It was the only question that came to her mind...

So guys Alishka breaks all ties with Vidhi, now what turn will life take?! Stay Tuned to know more❤️

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments...

-Thank you for reading, Lots of love from author😊💗