28. Finally Marriage

Vidhi's POV

I got ready and was sitting in my room. I was completely nervous. After sometime Vishaka di came in and was staring at me, like she is seeing me for the first time.
I turned to her direction.

"Is this you Vidhi, my sister? Oh god please save Ishaan when he sees my dear sister, who is looking not less than a goddess" Vishaka Di said dramatically.

"Hehehe!! Very funny" I said and adjusted my veil.

"I am not joking, seriously you are looking very pretty" Di said and back-hugged me.

"Thanks, by the way did the baarat (marriage procession) came?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, I came here to..." Di was saying when she was cut-off by Alishka.

"Vidhi ki baarat aa gyi, Vidhi ki baarat aa gyi" Alishka sang jumping continuously.(Vidhi's marriage procession has came, Vidhi's marriage procession has came"

"Chup kar yaar, sar dukh raha hain, subah se chillayi jaa rahi hain. Chilla chilla ke pagal ho jayegi" Di said chuckling a bit. (Keep quiet dude, my head is paining, from the morning you're shouting. You will go mad if you shout like this)

"Yaar, I am so excited!! I can't contol myself" Alishka said hugging me, I hugged her back.

"Di, Alishka I am getting very nervous" I said bitting my nails.

"It's ok yaar, it happens" Di said and rubbed my back to make me feel comfortable.
_________________

Ishaan's POV

Ishaan's dress👆

Ishaan's dress👆

We reached my wedding venue half an hour ago. Mom and Dad went to talk with Amit uncle, Divya aunty and the guests.

Yuvraj, Pranati and Ahaana were chitchatting, infact they were teasing me, ughhh!!

"Whom are you searching for?" Yuvraj asked mischievously.

I didn't reply and gave him a 'Shut The Fuck Up' look. He just chuckled

"Just wait a minute Jitz (Jiju), you will soon see the love of your life" Alishka said coming downstairs.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Hey!! Looking hot Mr. Groom" Abhay said side hugging me.

"My both the son-in-laws look great!!" Amit uncle, who was standing beside Abhay said smiling.

I just smiled.

After sometime, the priest called for the groom, which is me, hehehe!!

I sat in the Mandap (where marriage takes place) and the priest started chanting Mantras (holy utterance).

"Ab kanya ko bulaye" The priest called. (Now call the bride)

Divya aunty went to call Vidhi. After sometime Vidhi came down and my eyes were just stuck at her. She looked so awesome not less than any Model.