The Changed Behavior

A closed room, sunlit and ventilated, experiencing a tough fight between 2 persons. No one ready to loose. Sweatbands, heavy breaths, light bruises are the after effect on the two persons. The senior, a tall, good built strong man who wants to loose the game, the junior, equally tough but less experienced, not managing to win.

"Haseena, you have to win....otherwise I won't stop until we faint", he warned in a dangerous, heartless voice. But was he really like this? No, an incident caused the intelligent senior, to behave as a protective husband.

"Anubhav.....", she breathed out, panting for air blowing a punch to him, which he dodged and held her hand, twisting it behind her, caging her in steel grip.
"Aapko hum nahi hara skte sir", she sighed, accepting loss. "Humne aapko har maan na nahi sikhaya, Haseena Mallik", he growled, putting her to ground with a swift move.

Angered by his heartless attitude, she kicked his legs hard causing him to fall next to her. She climbed on his back twisting his hand behind her back. "Haar hum maan bhi nahi rahe par jo aap kar rahe hai ho humare senior aur trainer nahi kar sakte", she mumbled in his ear. "Kyu nahi kar sakte, kal jo hua uske baad sirf aapke Pati nahi....aapke senior bhi vichlit hai aapko leke". He freed himself from her strong hold and hit her abdomen with his elbow.

She shrieked in pain, but not like they were reacting after being hit by each other's blows and white knuckle punches. She held her stomach tightly.
Haseena had period cramps, he didn't knew it neither did she told, to train herself for toughest situations. But he was a bit overboard today.

Seeing her in tears, anubhav held her in his lap immediately. "Kya hua?", his voice was laced with fear.

"Nothing much Anu..., period cramps", her anger on his changed behavior evaporated in a second seeing guilt and pain for her in his eyes.

She settles herself properly in his lap and holds his hands tightly..."aapko humari kabilayat par bharosa nahi hai kya Sir?....humme one of the best ne train kiya hai",she declared proud of him.

"Huh...humme shama kar dijye is vyavhaar ke liye", he apologized. "Humme aap par pura vishwas hai".
He put up a stern face, buried with guilt and helplessness. He got up to take a first aid kit.

Anu held her hands and wiped off the dried blood on her hand, applying antiseptic. He softly kissed her bruises. A tear escaped his eyes. "Anu...", she cried out..."dekhiye humse bhi toh aapko chot lagi na?", she added and took the ointment from his hands. She softly blowed over the corner of his lips and on his right cheek over the wounds simultaneously applying cream.

She hugged him tightly and he held onto her hands. He had no one except her and his best friend SM in his life. Both Haseena and Anubhav are orphans.

He composed himself, gaining positive energy from warmth of her love. She flashed a smile to him. A beautiful curve adorned his face too. He makes her lay and folds her top upwards massaging her abdominal area, specially where he punched.

"Iss ghatna se humme humara proposal yaad aa gaya", he said, kissing her stomach. She giggled at the touch of his lips. "Humme bhi".

Flashback

(During Haseena's training for IB)

"Hum bahot khush they ki aap humare trainer aur mentor bane...par sir ne humme aapke against hi khara kar diya?", she said angrily. "Aap humare se compete karne se darti hai", he said, jokingly in an attempt to tease her.

"Sir bhuliye mat sirf obstacle aur weight Trainings nahi, humari beech fight bhi hogi", her words brought this thing to his mind. He loved her but hadn't Confessed, he cannot injure her.

"Anu, Hum aapko chot nahi pahocha sakte", she said helpless. Her feelings weren't clear for him but never in her dreams she thought of hitting him.

In all of her Trainings anubhav had fought with her only to teach her not with force. Her actual Trainings were against someone of her same built or his favourite target, his best friend, SM.

"Dekhiye, Haseena Mallik, hum aapke mentor hai aur humme humara student, humari hi team mein chaiye....uske liye aapko humse fight karni hai...Kai baar aapke samaksh aise paristhitiya ayengi jab aapka koi jaan ne vala hi aapke khilaaf hoga"

"2 mahine se aap humme train kar rahe hai....aapne humpe ek baar bhi vaar kiya", she questioned.

"2 mahine ki kasar aaj hi puri kar sakte hai....get ready, Miss Mallik", he ordered, stern and rude, getting ready to a fighting position.

She eyed him bewildered, she knew his sudden rudeness was to make her realise, the harshness of the profession. Haseena, too, was ready to fight.

In a matter of minutes Haseena was on ground, but mistakenly she had hit her elbow, causing blood to ooze out.

Anubhav yelled out, Sharad for a first aid. His eyes brimmed with tears and all the while Haseena was gazing at him. The physical wound gave no pain to her as the war inside her was won, she loved him...

Sharad witnessed this from a distancing after handling the aid.
Anubhav moved his hand to treat her wound but she stopped and hugged him instead, tightly as her most dearly possession.

He broke the hug half heartedly in order to dress her wound. The tears he had been holding found a way down to his cheeks. He helped her to stand and this time engulfed her in a bear hug.

"Anubhav...aap ro kyu rahe hai"

"Kyuki humse aapke ghaav sehan nahi hote...hum jaante hai humari line of duty me ye samanya hai par aaj is ka kaaran hum hai", he slowly whispered in her ears, while she had made up her mind to confess at the moment, she was already running away from this feeling.

Haseena rubbed his back to calm him. Their were butterflies erupting in her stomach at the moment. She cupped his face and kissed his temple. Realisation for her act was running late, for Anubhav. "I love you, Anu", she whispered in his ears. Sharad took a picture and left, he already knew his feelings.

Was it a dream he thought at first, until his mind processed the events. He moulded her hands with his. "I love you too", he responded and made her cling to him, touching his cheeks with her lovingly.

Flashback ends

"Ab aap theek hai", he enquired her helping her stand. "Ji bilkul....abhi ke liye ghar chaliye", she answered kissing his forehead after all his lovely touches mended her pain.