The Day Out In The UK

It had been 3 days since the incident, they were still ordered to follow her. Ravindra had confirmed George's information. It was confirmed that he had once served German police and now is a private detective and that both were from same university. Their suspicion on Lucy was decreasing day by day.

It was evening, Haseena was sleeping Anubhav laying next to him, covered with quilt. Propping up on his arm, he tucked her hairs behind and she turned towards him encircling his waist. He brushed his lips against her forehead making her smile a little in sleep. Softly tracing her facial features with her finger tips he adored her beautiful face to infinity. It was his habit to gaze her endlessly, after making love with her.
A mere smile, a mere look of her was enough to bring his heart to peace and feel content.

"Uhmm, sone dijye Anu...hum thak gaye hai" she groaned and pulled the quilt above her face. He giggled and removed the quilt from her face. Bending down, he whispered in her ears in deep husky voice, "galti humari nahi hai jaana...romance ki shurvat aapne ki". He kissed her earlobe and covering her properly slept beside her sharing her pillow.

His phone rang flashing ravindra sir, he silenced the call, not to disturb her. Wearing his trousers he picked up the call going at the corner of the room.

_____

Anubhav was standing leaning the balcony gate

Anubhav was standing leaning the balcony gate. The room was heated and he was still shirtless. Haseena woke up and instantly a smile flashed up seeing her husband. Blushing, she wrapped the quilt around her and hugged him from behind, covering him too.

His face beamed and he held onto her slender hands. He leaned on to feel her sweet and soft kisses on his back. She stood on her toes and licked the mole on his neck. Holding her hands he turned her in front of him. His eyes lingered on her face for a few seconds.
Excruciatingly slow, he slid his hand lower and made circles around her navel. She rested her head on his shoulder and pursed her lips tightly to suppress moans. Her hands locked behind his neck, holding tightly to the quilt. Removing her hairs to one side of shoulder, he dipped down placing wet kisses on her neck and shoulders. "Is baar bhi shurvaat aapni ki Jaana", he mumbled slowly hovering over her lips.

Under his intense gaze she lowered her eyelids. Everytime they came this close, they felt electrified, their cheeks flushed red. Controlling his always rising desires for her, he settled on the couch nearby and pulled her into his lap.

"Aapke liye do khush khabriya hai", he said sitting properly and correcting the quilt over them. "Kya?", she asked in an instant.

"Ye ki jin logo ne humme kidnap kiya aur Jennifer ko blackmail...uske peche ka mastermind pakda gaya...ab Lucy out of suspicion..."

"Vo AX ke gang ka member hi tha".
Listening to the news Haseena sighed in relief. A lot had happened in the last few days disturbing them, both personally and professionally.

"Lekin..." He continued making her nervous again.

"Lekin kya, Anu"

"Yahi ki Jaana Mumbai ki next 2 flights full hai, humari lautne ki flight parso raat ki hai", he said pretending to be sad.