Chapter 3

Flashback......

Daya was 28 years old, the most handsome eligible bachelor of India. He's every girl's dream. But he has a reserved personality. He is quite rude, arrogant for outsiders , but cared and love his family most and he is different from them....

He doesn't do business with pleasure, that's the thing that makes him different, and
wanting more......

Daya's parents wanted him to marry a beautiful and cultured girl...

He never think of arriange marriage....but he doesn't disobey them...and if his marriage can make them happy..then why not.....

One day suddenly his dad called and announced about his marriage..It was not forced on him but he couldn't say no to him as he always wanted his wife from his hometown.....
.
.
.
Daya : I want the presentation to be held tomorrow, and make sure everything will be
ready as I said.....he said
over the phone to his secretary.
.
.
.
.
Daya in anger :What???" Is there any problem??
.
.
.
.
Daya : yeah..okk I am coming in 15 minutes.....

And he cut the call....

While coming down.....he saw her mother who was approaching him.....

Dm : daya..itni jaldi mai kha jaa rhe ho....

Daya : maa...vo office...

Dm rolled her eyes : kal se maine tumhe 50 bar kha h ki tum aj office nhi jaoge..then why.....

Daya : mom..just half an hour ka kam h.....and ladki ko ap sab v to dekh sakti h na.....or hume sham ko jana h or abhi to bas 10 baj rhe h.....

Dm : mujhe pta h tumhara adha ghanta pure din me kaise badal jata h...so no excuse..just go in your room......

Daya : mom...please.....

Dm : nhi......

Daya : maa mai pakka 12 baj tak aa jaunga....

Dm : abhi to tumne half hour kha...to ye 12 kga se aa gya.....

Daya : mom plz...na...traffic jam hua to......please mom emergency h warna mai kvi apki bat nhi kat ta...you know na
..

Dm : okk....but jaldi......12 se 1 minute v late nhi hona chahiye..got it...

Daya : so sweet of you...love you...and kissed her cheeks and moved from their......

Dm smiled : pagal khi ka.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At evening.......

Daya and her family go to see her.....

Her family welcomed him whole heartedly.....

They were all sitting on the couch.....

Just then a girl came in red chudidar suit....

He glanced at her and was lost in her figure.....her red lips.....her eyelashes...and a pinch of kohl was making her look like a princess of heaven....

The melodious sound of her bangles filled in the surrounding as she settle her hair in order to set them back as air was blowing.....

Not only this young men....every one's eyes got stuck in her beautiful innocent face......

But daya..he was just lost in her that he didn't noticed the surrounding.....while she was getting nervous seeing so many strangers infront of her......

Abhijeet nudged him to set back him in his senses.....Daya looked at him...and he gave his naughty look...which daya ignored.......

Daya's mom offer her to sit beside her..she obliged with some hesitation as everything was new to her......