Chapter 4

Shreya gathered some courage : vo m..vo......

Daya : shreya kya hua....jo v h saf saf bolo.....

Shreya turned her back towards her........

And.....

she closed her eye's...

Shreya : Mr. Shetty... Vo...

But before she could say daya's phone ringed.....

Daya : one minute.. Shreya hold One....

Shreya nodded.....he picked up the phone and turned towards her balcony....

And came after 5 minutes....

Daya : I am sorry Shreya.... Mujhe office jana hoga....ek kam karo tum so jao.... Jo v kahna kal bol dena.....

Shreya : hmm....

And he went from there.....

Shreya sat on the floor with thud....

Shreya pov : ye sab ho kya rha h.. Itna achha mouka tha lekin phone aa gya.....par phir jo hua achha hua... Atleast aj ke liye to m bach gyi....

She get up  switched off the light and lied on his No no..their bed.....with so many thoughts on her mind..

Next Morning :

She get early morning and freshen up wearing a sleeveless red net saree....she wore her mangalsutra and veermillion..and appliy light stroke of kohl in her eyes...she was looking indeed beautiful if daya had been see her right now he couldn't stop himself to pin her to wall and to claim her red lips......

she came to hall and looked at her mother in law along with her father in law....she went near him and touch his feets ....she did the same with pratima but she stopped her and hug her..she smiled at her gesture...daya's dad went to office after having delicious food made by his daughter in law...

 pratima and shreya little chit chats about their and daya's likes or dislikes...Pratima told her about daya's meeting..he will arrived after one week as he had gone for bussiness trip....

Bussiness trip without informing her she thought...

Pratima : usne mujhe subhah hi bataya..she put her hand on shreya's cheek.....tum soch rhi hogi aise bina bataye vo chala atleast inform to kiya hota..h n..

Shreya doesn't say anything....

Pratima continued : vo aisa hi h....bohot hi laparwah...he must inform you...

And she tells her about how he handles his bussiness and all....his hard work and achievements she was attracted with his passion towards his work....

Shreya thought : workaholic person...as pratima was telling her that he rarely picked up phone call when he is in business trip...

It was indeed a pleasantfull journey of life..she never thought that she will attatched with them so much easily....she made break fast for them...and they admired her food...

She was so much engrossed with them that  she didn't even know when it was morning to evening....

At night..

She entered in her room after having dinner and changed herself into comfortable wear..she took out her bangles..and put them on dresser...she touched her wedding chain and saw his reflection on mirror...of his huge picture...he has magical charm on his face...

she get up from her place and touched his face with her tiny soft hands....

Shreya : I am sorry Mr. Shetty..but I will try to make our marriage successful......