Chapter 9

Both were lost in each other.....Shreya came out of their eyelock and down her head and daya get up from her.....

Shreya avoiding eye contact : I am sorry..vo m...

Daya : leave it shreya hota h kvi kvi...jaldi se fresh ho jao bahar chalte h.....

She nodded her head in assurance....

They went to have dinner in restaurant...Both were eating silently...his silent was killing her..she wanted to talk with him....next moment, something strike to her though she shivered a bit but decided to take this initiative.....she wanted it show always she cared about him but he always ignored her and this time he can't run away from her....If this is the way to make their marriage successful then yes she is ready for it only for him...

She looked at his cute face and smiled a bit and took spoon full of rice and moved near him lips.... daya saw him and became shocked..he stared her to figure out her act.......

Shreya innocently : khaiye na Mr. Shetty...

Daya still shocked : huh?

Shreya : kya hua?

Daya : vhi to tumhe kya hua?

Shreya trying to act normal : m..mujhe kya hoga?

Daya : nhi vo..tum kar kya rhi ho?

Shreya confused : maine kya kiya? or ye sab chhodiye or khaiye ise....

Daya nodded : nhi..nhi m kha sakta hu..you don't need to feed me...

Shreya don't know why but felt bad but she smiled fakely and continued eating food.....

In Dareya room.....

Dareya moved to room..he closed the door and shreya without wasting a time she moved near him, cupped his face... and kissed his lips.... daya was shocked..... his eyes were wide open due to her unexpected surprise ... he had not even blinked her eyes and responded back... after 5 minutes he left her.....

Daya said eyes wide open in shock : ye..ye kya tha shreya..

( Le inhe ye v nhi pta ye kya tha)

Shreya was nervous but still managed to say : wh...what do you mean Mr. Shetty we are in ho..honey... honeymoon..This is..is common in couple..infact ye apko karna chahiye tha....said licking her lips nervously.....

Daya : ohh so you want this..hn...

And He takes a step towards her and she takes it backwards. They did that till shreyas back fell on bed...he opened first two buttons of his shirt and put all weight on her so that she doesn't move.....she was breathing heavily now daya interwins his both hands on his....fear was clearly visible on her face and was shivering badly..she clutched bedsheet tightly and closed his eyes....

He can hear her heartbeat...he gently kissed her forehead and get up from her...she feels light and feels no one near her she opens her eyes and sees daya standing at the corner of bed smirking on her.....she immediately gets up and was looking down....

Daya folded his hands and raised his eyebrowes : kya hua shreya?

Shreya nervously : vo..m..vo..matlab...

Daya chuckled : bolo...bolo...hum to honeymoon pe h n...this is common in couple to itna dar kyu lag rha h?

Shreya srammered : m..m kha dar..dar rhi hu...

Daya sighed dissapointedly : kyu kar rhi ho ye sab..m janta hu abhi tum in sabke liye ready nhi ho..to phir kyu?

Shreya looked at him : kyu? m apki wife hu daya or ap to mujhse pyar karte h n....to fir kyu nhi?