Chapter 11

Let's begin...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Daya : no more discussion.. Now come with me... To shreya.... Tum mere office me raho.. M milta hu tumse adhe ghante me....

Shreya nodded and made her way to his office but he stopped her...

Shreya: now what happened...

Daya said nothing, just removed his jacket and handover to her..she stares at him confusingly..he moved his lips near her ear, and said huskily...

Daya: don't stare me like this, jadi see ise pahno samjhi...m nhi chahta koi vo dekhe jo mera h..sirf mera...only mine...

She moved back nervously and threw him an irritated look and went from there wearing his oversized jacket..daya smiled but it's faded away in few seconds as he noticed samrat there....

Daya in squeaky tone : sab samajh raha hu m...

Samrat innocently: what...

Daya moved a little closer to him and said while setting his collar: bhola to banna hi mat..and remember one thing she is your bhabhi...hnn...and aj jo Maine dekha vo agar mujhe phir see dikha to tumhari lash tak kisi ko dekhne nhi Milegi...get that...

Samrat gulped his saliva nodding his head scarcely..daya patted his cheeks...

Daya: very good...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shreya entered his cabin with slow steps, smiling to herself revising what just happened a few minutes ago....she couldn't help herself from blushing...She sat on the couch comfortably and looked at his photo hanging on the wall... 

Shreya pov : you look so tempting Mr. Shetty... but you look much hotter when you are jealous...kitna kuchh badal gya humare bich kabhi socha nhi tha ki apse pyar karungi...but now everything is changed but one thing is same...your anger...and your love for me...and I'm grateful for it...

Flashback...

( A/N : Before Honeymoon)

The Next few Days, After the confession of her love towards Rajat, daya was ignoring her little though they were talking, it was formal about her studies, she used to call him only for dinner, lunch, etc. like they were strangers but yeah something special bond was blooming inside them..they care for each other...Daya has a very supportive nature, he had never restricted her to talk with Rajat analogous to other husbands or boyfriends.... but sometimes, his anger is worse for her...

Shreya was thinking all this sitting on the bench waiting for daya but her chains of thoughts broke by warm touch...She smiled sadly recognizing the person and stares at him...

Shreya: Rajat tum? ghar nhi gye abtak..

Rajat : jaa hi rha tha but fir tum achanak yha dikhi to...btw yha bahar me kya kar rahi ghar nhi jaogi..

Shreya : Jana to h but driver nhi aya...and daya ne bola tha vo busy h isiliye aa nhi payenge...so I'm waiting for driver but pta nhi vo kaha h? 

Rajat : ohh..with hesitation...shreya vo..

Shreya : hm..bolo..kuchh kam tha kya?

Rajat : Nothing much..just notes se related kuchh puchhna tha...Um, can you help me jab tak tumhe koi lene na aa jaye...

She looked at him blankly...

Rajat: If you are comfortable...

Shreya: yeah!! of course..dikhao kaha problem h...