Chapter 11

Hello :)

Nothing much to say, other than in this chapter there will be a surprise POV... MUAHAHAHAHA!

Enjoy my dears... *evil laugh*

*George’s POV*

Three days…

Three long days without my friends…

Three days walking with the fear of getting kidnapped…

Three days without her touch…

Three days crying myself to sleep…

Three days…

~*Maddy’s POV*~

It’s been three days since the guys disappeared and the body was found, and then it disappeared as well…

Cher had talked with Freddie and Mary about what happened and they were way more understanding than Ed, who left the camp.

The cops came the day after the guys were missing and they ‘interviewed’ us, asking questions about the body and the blood and the time we left the cabin, the time we entered again, the last time we saw each lad, personal questions about them, we were asked to describe them physically… it was hard to answer all that, and more questions that I don’t really want to remember.

We were told not to spread the news about this ‘killer’ around the campers because that would drive them insane, or even more… they would want to look for him and would be the worst thing, according to the cops.

You could be asking yourself ‘what does everyone think about the missing lads?’ well… Freddie and Mary said that they left the camp, only that, as simple as that.

Even if it sounds quite unusual, everyone bought it. But there are people who still ask us stuff about them. For example… yesterday a boy asked me if I still talked with Niall. It was hard to listen to his name… I told the boy we did, it’d sound weird if I would’ve said no.

Can you blame me? What would you do in my place? If I said no then more questions would arise, and the only questions I had were if he was ok and why he left, and I simply said he was ok and that he left for personal reasons.

It was strange not to listen to the thick laugh every now and then, my body was so used to his fingers intertwined with mine, so used to his lips lingering in nay part of my body, sometimes my forehead, sometimes my cheeks, and other times my lips, connecting ourselves, sending shiver through all my body… I was so used to that, and now it’s strange not to have him here, whispering something in my ear from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, being Nialler…

I miss his messy blonde hair with spikes of brown, I miss his blue eyes making me get lost, I miss his pale skin, as well as his euphoric self.

I just miss him so much… as well as Jade, I love Debby but it’s not the same… Jade is everything to me, and I lost my mind when she was bitten, you can imagine how I’m now, but this time I have to simulate everything’s fine, and that she’s waiting for me at home, when I really know she’s not…

I cry a lot when I’m alone, or with Tommy or Debby, especially with George, with him we just cry, cry and cry… not a single word mouthed, just sobs and sighs…

Tommy was being bullied a lot, he was told billions of things, the one that had a major impact was something Kyle, a big lad, said in the bonfire…

I bet he left ‘cause he was too coward to break up with you

He broke, but it wasn’t only that that happened, he jumped on top of the guy and punched his face repeated times.