Chapter 7

Yep, yet ANOTHER chapter updated...

I know, now you don't hate me anymore :D

Or maybe you do... D':

But here's another chappie for you to love me! ^^

Enjoy guys :)

*George’s POV*

“kidding me?! They are gay?!” Carol snaps when I explain why Niall and I slept with the girls last night.

“yeah, but shhhh! You can’t tell anyone”

“oh, don’t worry…”

“where am I…?” a sudden voice appeared.

“Jade? Jade!” I say as I stand up and hug the confused girl.

“hey George, could you explain me please?” she says in a weak voice.

“well, we were having the competition about jokes, which I won, and then a snake bit you and you fainted and I brought you here in a piggy back ride because Freddie can’t run and you were unconscious and then Carol injected you some medicine and here you are!” I say a bit quick with a goofy smile.

“ohhh… cool” she says with a giggle and stares at me with wide eyes.

“you brought me here alone?” she asks.

“yeah… I didn’t know the snake wasn’t poisonous so I thought you may die in any moment so I ran as fast as I could” I say honestly.

She smiled and put her arms around my neck, hugging me tight.

“thank you” she whispers and I feel my heart melting when she kisses my cheek before letting go.

“so, won’t you introduce me?” Carol asks me with a cheeky voice.

“oh, sorry… Jade, this is Carol, the camp’s doctor and surprisingly my aunt’s best friend, and Carol… well, you already know who she is…” I say as I flush.

“nice to meet you Jade, I heard a lot about you the past hour and a half that you were dazed off” she chuckles and Jade just smiles, sitting on the stretcher.

“well, how are you feeling darling?” Carol asks as she walks closer to Jade.

“I’m fine, just feel my head a little bit heavy, but that’s all…”

“ok, you should stay here until the rest comes back from the guide in the woods, George will keep you company, I gotta finish some stuff back there” she says and winks at me when she leaves to the place where she took the ice cream from.

I chuckle but sit in the stretcher with Jade.

“you missed the tour George…”

“we can have our own tour another day” I smile and she rests her head in my lap, and I slowly caress her hair.

We began talking about Carol and I told her the story about how she met Danny and how they are married now.

Jade’s face blushing each time I looked down at her… and boy, she looks so cute…

~*Maddy’s POV*~

“excuse me” I say as I enter the infirmary with Cher and Niall.

“you must be Maddy, George told me you’re Jade’s best friend” a brown haired woman in her late 30s greeted.

“yeah, I am, is Jade o-ok?” I find myself stammering.