Chapter 12

Well hello there... MUAHHHA I'm mean, I know... this is running out of control... but I like it :)

I won't make a big rant today, so I'll let you read in peace :)

Enjoy... maybe... ;)

*Jade’s POV*

Fuck him, I can’t stand him anymore, I can’t stand this anymore, I can’t stand starving anymore, I can’t stand being without George or Maddy anymore… I miss them.

Five days here and I think I’m driving nuts.

“how long…?” Jenna whimpers.

“four hours…” I say out of breath.

That jerk doesn’t give us any food other than chips and water I bet he takes from the grief. I feel so dirty, I haven’t had a bath since he kidnapped us. He gives us food once every day or more, and once again, it’s just chips and water. I’m dying, literally… why isn’t anybody searching? I bet they just thought we escaped or something, if it wasn’t like that they’d be here, saving us, but no… they are not.

“I’m hungry, and I need to pee…”

“he won’t let you go, y’know that, right?” I say.

Last time I needed a wee the man made me pee in a glass and drink it, and I would have refused if the bastard would give us water, but once again… he just let us drink once a day, if we’re lucky enough.

I drank the disgusting liquid… and the worst thing was that he didn’t let me drink anything else in almost two days, Jenna and I both lost weigh… and I don’t know about the boys, I don’t know if they’re alive or not… I don’t know anything about them, he doesn’t let us talk or interact… fuck him.

“I’m gonna call him…” Jenna says and I shoot her a glance.

“Daniel!” she yells.

No response other than the sound of the TV upstairs.

“Daniel!” she elongates.

After some more calls we heard the door unlocking and it revealed the filthy man.

“what the hell do you want?!” he shouts.

“I-I… I need to go to the bathroom, can’t contain it any longer… please” Jenna begs.

“oh, so it’s finally your turn to suffer the urine punishment!” he laughs.

“no… please! Let me use the bathroom, please! I beg of you!” Jenna cries.

“now that I think about it… he wouldn’t like you to be dirty or something…” he stares at some spot on the wall.

What does he mean by he?

“who are you talking about?” I ask, having thoughts of yet another filthy man.

“oh, don’t act as if you haven’t met him yet… he’s been here to days ago” he smiles.

“what? No, it’s been only you that we saw!” I say loudly.

“don’t be against me because if you are you’re little friend will have to drink her pee… so shut the fuck up” he threatens so close to my face that I could feel his breathe on my skin.

“Jade, please, calm down… please” Jenna sobs.

“ok, you’re right, there was another man here… now will you let her use the bathroom?” I say so delicately that it was almost a whisper.