Nicholas +Me?

I woke up to warm arms wrapped around me. I turned and saw Nick. Damn. He fine. He has blonde hair that looks so soft. He is taller than me. I was trying to figure out his eyes but he is still asleep. I looked at the clock. 1:00 . I was getting bored so I shifted into my wolf. She was in control. Our wolf is the size of a pup. I had a grey coat. I shifted back at two and took a shower. Then it happened . The door opened while I was in the shower. I got self concience.

              "Baby, are you okay? " He asked . I got chills going down my spine as he talked. I peeked out and saw his eyes. Turquoise. He stepped closer. I was to caught up in his eyes. "Nick? " his eyes change from turquoise to pitch black. He took two steps and he stood right in front of me. He turned off the shower and pulled me close to him. I was stuck in a daze. "Mi amora." Was all he said. "Te amo. " I knew exactly what he said. I hugged him tightly. "Speak english. Your voice is sexy. "

       He purred at my compliment .I purred back. He looked shocked.  "I thought you were a vampire? " He asked confused. I let go and went into the room and found my clothes. I put on my undergarments and skinny jeans. I was about to grab a shirt but he pushed me against a wall. He gripped my  wrist and it hurt. "Answer me. Why do you smell like a raven? " He asked. I whimpered. Then I got pissed off. I was pushed up against a wall I should be mad.

        "From now on I'm sleeping in Coles room and you wont stop me. "I said before I used my upper body strength and pulled myself up and kicked him away from me. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. He started whimpering. I looked at him and he started crying a little. Damn. I'm a sucker for tears. "I'm sorry. Its just you have a secret and wont tell me. "He said while I shoved on my grey vans. "I will tell — " I heard an ear piercing scream. We both went to the window.  "Mari! " I screamed. There she was. Weak and helpless. I ran out the room with Nick hot on my heels.

       Cole and Frost were running to. Then in sync we all said, "Rouges! " We were worried.  Once outside I saw Jackson protecting her. "Frost, Cole get her to safety. "I yelled. Fifty rouges at the border of the forest. "I got thus I yelled at everyone.  Then one hundred rouges came out of the forest. Only one stood out Kieth. I howled out. This howl was my goodbye though.  Nick heard. He howled in response. It was a howl of determination. The rogues attacked and I responded.  I killed them one by one. Then I was tackled from the side. I tried getting them off. "Hey baby girl. Nice to see you again." That voice sparked something inside me that I thought was gone. Fear. "NICK! " I screamed.

         Nick came and threw him off me. I ran into the woods not turning back yet. If Keith is here then they came for me. I guess its my fault. I used my vampire speed and made it to a clearing. "Its all my fault he is here! "

          Out of nowhere a rogue Dane jumping out of the woods. It jumped in my back and I instantly shifted. I threw the rogue off me. I set it on fire with my pup bark. I was never embarrassed that my wolf was the size of a pup. All of a sudden I'm surrounded. I growl the best I could, but being this size doesn't help. I was attacked by all the rogues at once. I got scared so I shocked them all. Ravenshadows are moody. I set my while body on fire and killed them off. My mate saw! It was after I killed them that I heard him growl at me. Then another scent hit me. Jackson? I submitted to my mates growling. I rolled over on my back. I started whimpering when he didn't stop growling.

    Nick? Is that you? I asked through mind-link.

      Venessa?  Where are you?
Wow! He might not recognize me.

     I'm the pup on its back in front of you I whimpered back.

     The wild looked at me and hopped towards me. No joke, hopped like a deer. Once he was in front of me he started to lick me. Jackson came out of the woods and growled.

     "You want me to let you date and mate with my sister, but here you are, licking another female. " Its a twin thing that made me whimper. I shifted into my human form and cringed. I'm naked in front of my twin brother. My mate ignored the lust and covered my body with his wolf form.  "Venessa! " I growled at him. He needed my MATE to ask him if we could be together, although I knew his reason though. He knew my past like Cole.

      I wrapped my arms around my mates neck. I kissed his furry neck. "Shift back baby." I murmured softly. He complied. He was resting his full weight on me. My arms were still wrapped around his neck so I pulled him closer. He was hovering over me. "I'm a Ravenshadow Nick. "

          "What was that! " Jackson roared coming closer. Jackson lowly growled at Nick. Nick mimicked him but his was threatening. "Your sister is a Ravenshadow. "

       Awww. Nick is protecting me. I suddenly got sleepy. "Baby, killing those rouges made me tired. "I said cuddling into him. He shifted and I did the same. He just picked me up by the scruff of my neck. I purred in delight. He ran faster into the house. Once in the room he shifted back and locked the door. Strange?

       I shifted back and then I'm pinned against the bed with a naked Nick on top. He started kissing me. I gasped. "N-Nick. What's happening. " I asked out of breath. He got to my sweet spot and started sucking. I made a sound that was unfamiliar to me. Was that a moan? He growled lowly. He made his way back to my mouth.  Our lips started moving in sync and I found my hands stuck in his silky hair.  He licked my lips asking for entrance, I denied him teasingly.  He growled and slid a finger into my V . I gasped openly. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and took out his finger. I was glad. His finger made my V hurt. He got hard though and started grinding on me.  I heard a loud growl come from the doorway. Shit!

       I sat up while Nick pulled the cover over us. There was my brother standing in the doorway. He turned red. Oh shit. He exploded. "What the fuck Venessa. I come to apologize to my innocent twin sister and see her and her mate grinding each other. That is sick. Have you no shame. I can't believe you. We are nineteen and your already making babies. I didn't see no protection. .." I held up my hand for him to stop. Its my turn.

      "I walked in on you thrusting into of plenty of girls at age twelve. You were to young. Now you owe me a double apologies. How the hell did you get in here? Why does he need to get through you for me? Stop acting like I'm being forced into this. Stay out of my business also." I yelled. I expected it to be over but Jackson walked over and started his rampage.

        "Venessa you were forced into this situation before. I can't stay out of this because you been through to much. Bronx would have been okay with this. If he wasn't then you wouldn't care. I got a key also. " After he finished I started to cry.

     'Hey there Shorty. Member me. Ur buddy. I'm Bronx. Sorry this letter might be gay but its our thing. How is your trip. I will be there for you always. Even if u don't want me. I'm Bronx ur stalker. Luv u like a sista '

       The letter. It was fresh in my head. I was crying so hard now. I used my vampire speed to lock myself in the bathroom.  I locked the door and started to cry.

         "Venessa, stop crying. What I said is true." Jackson yelled, mad that I'm crying. Fuck him. I put my hands over my head. I sang his song. Our song.

   "I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
You said don't leave me here alone
   But all that's gone and passed tonight....."