Delta Goes To Hell

My heat vision showed inside the tent an adult guy with a little girl underneath. He was thrusting in and out of her.

     I had close calls to rape bit this girl looks five. I walked to the tent and smelled two werewolves.  I ripped the tent open to see the girl cut and bruised.  The looked at me and charged. Rage was at the controls now. I grabbed him by the throat and set him on fire. He instantly turned to ash. I picked up the girl gently. She looked scared. "Please don't rape me." She begged.

     "Sweety, I wont harm you. I am here to help. "I said walking back to my group. I brought my leather jacket so I put it around her.

          "What's your name? Who was that guy? What's your pack name? " I asked.  She looked shocked like I'm the first to ask those questions.

      "I'm Ammity Armstrong. My dads the Beta of the Iffinity Stone pack. I like to read and have no friends. I was taken by the Delta, the guy you just killed. " I looked at her and in her eyes. I took all her knowledge. She still had it but I knew it.

    "That Delta went to hell. " I got to my friends. Frost said something that fucked up this girl worst than she already is.

    "Did you just kidnapp a girl.!" I slapped him.  "I saved her from that you dick! "

     Frost looked at her and said sorry a lot. I just shook my head. "Go get the cars you werewolves. " Me and Cole ran to her pack.

      We made it to the pack house that was behind the mountain. Cole mind -linked then the location.  I knocked on the door and waited.

         The door opened to a slut looking she -wolf. "What do need? " She was trying to look seductive for Cole. "We are here to see the Alpha. We are joining the pack. " I told her.

          She led the way swaying her hips. I shook my head. Cole should gave worn a shirt. She pointed to the door and walked away while rubbing her hand on Cole's chest.  I gave him Ammity and knocked ob the door. " Come in. " I opened the door to see the Alpha and Beta. "What do you need? " The beta snapped.

       I put Ammity on the ground and took off the jacket.  The beta instantly knew her. "Ammity! " She smiled and huuged her dad. He was about to ask questions but I closed my eyes and fixed this. What I did is a secret. "Thank you. " I nodded. Cole spoke up. "We were joining your pack today." The Alpha understood and gave us four clipboards. We waited for our friends to show before I smelt the most amazing scent. It was getting closer and closer. Suddenly the door burst opened and he looked around until he spotted me. Shit! I don't want or need a mate.

      "Nick! " his dad yelled "what are you doing." Nick just walked towards me. "Mate. "Was all he said and I hid behind Cole. Cole got my message. He turned around and held me close. He knew my past like a mofo. He murmured sweet somethings in my ear. Suddenly my only comfort was ripped away from me.

       Suddenly warm arms wrapped around me. I suddenly felt tired. I only said one thing. "Shit. " I started falling into darkness.  I faintly heard Mari and Frost and Cole yelling. Next thing I know I'm in warm arms again. "Jackson? " He looked at me. "Hey sis. " I smiled. I looked at Cole. "So who am I sleeping with. Nick answered. "Me." I looked at him and held out my arms. He smiled and took me to his room. Well shit. I'm going crazy.