Nothing

★★Nicks pov★★

        Last night was great. Well, until her brother ruined it. She was so tight. I loved that. Now she is in a bathroom. I grabbed the key and opened the door. I feel so stupid for not doing this before. I opened the door and I smiled. Well, maybe I can get some.

       Yo, Thresh, stop giving me images. I told my wolf, Thresh.

      I don't blame him though. She has a body of a God. Her face is sort yet tough. She was at least ten inches shorter than me.  Her body was perfectly curved. Her eyes. Teal! I mean I have turquoise eyes, but teal is a turn on. She has blonde and black hair that go into soft waves.

       When I git back into reality she was shocked. I was to, she was in the bath with clear water. Then I saw it. A snake tattoo. What freaked me out is that it was realistic looking. But there was some Japanese writing on her perfect left breast to her hip.
        "The snake tattoo was a dare. The Japanese one means 'powerful hybrid '. " She said. I guess I was staring. Suddenly I was floating in the air. I saw her moving her hand in a waving motion towards her.

       "Talk." Was all she said. It was fierce like an .. a .... shit. "Damn, you fine as fuck. Last night I was so turned on by your moans. Those tattoos make you look fierce.  Can I see you use your powers? "

       It felt good to actually talk. I heard her take in a sharp breath. I chuckled. "Your adorable baby girl. " I said.

       "Thanks, and you know I'm levatating you right now, right?  Your going to get some powers when I mark you by the way." With that she put me back down. Damn, she put me outside.

       "Hey, what happened last night, you know with your brother? " I asked and saw her visibly tense.

       "Nothing . I will tell you later if you want though. " She responded. It sounded like she was holding back sobs. I went back in and hugged her murmuring sweet nothing's in my ear. 

      "What your saying is called sweet something's. " She told me.  She reads my mind. I love that she's powerful, but she is hiding something. 

        I left and went into my dads office to see the list of captured rouges.  Keith.  He attacked her and she didn't fight back. It was like she was paralyzed.

        Keith Smith : Cell 12

       Perfect. Now I want some answers.   I walked down to the cellars. It smelled like death.  I took a big wiff of the air and I smelled her. Why is Venessa in the cellars?

   I walked further. I stopped under the leaking pipe so she won't smell me.  I listened closely. 

           "Stay away from her and me. There is a reason why your pack fell. " Venessa said to Keith.

         "Venessa, you have fear. Fear that I would come back and take her over and over again like I did before. Now its going to be your turn." Keith said. Who is this other girl?

        "Mari is to innocent. I will make sure she never remembers you or your child. I'm glad I killed it. My fear feeds my hate and rage for you. " Venessa said venomously.

       "Your next to be pregnant with my child, baby." Keith answered. I left, I needed a run. I walked up the steps, next thing I know I'm pinned to the ground. I was turned over to be face to face with Venessa. "Now you know some of my past." She said.

            "Did he touch you? " I asked pissed at the thought of someone touching what's mine. "It would have been better that way. Take your run and we will chat later about what you heard. " With that she got up and left.