Questions

Venessa Pov
       While Mari completed the mating process and after

           He was being stubborn. He didn't even run. He just dragged me into his office.  "Don't touch anything. " Was all he said.

      I'm being dragged into his office with no choice, hell yeah I'm touching his shit. He kept on growling. I saw something that caught my eye. It was a picture of him at age thirteen? I'm not sure. That's when my vision went dark and fuzzy.  I heard Nick saying stuff to me and feel him getting pissed. It's not my fault though. I know I'm staring at the photo. I know I have to let the memory consume me, so I let it.

       I got a call from someone in Idaho. I thought it was my brother or Bronx.  They left to join a new pack.

    "Hello? " I asked. The person that answered wasn't neither.  "Miss Smith, we have grave news for you. During a attack your friend went missing. We believe he  was murdered or taken prisoner. " The guy had more to say but I hung up.

      Jackson should have stayed with him. Its all my fault. I suggested that they separate and try different packs.

      My vision went back to normal. "Bronx."

       Then I heard footsteps. I turned to see Nick, Frost, Cole, Mari and Jackson. They all just stared. Anger. That's what consumed me. "When you went to Idaho to find a new pack, which one did you go to?" I asked Jackson.

        "This one Venessa. Why? " Lie. I could tell. I picked up the picture and showed it to all of them.

        "That's Bronx. He came to the pack to live in. Jackson moved to this pack a month after he died. Did you know him? " Nick said. Did I know him? Of course I did. He was my .....

     I fell to my knees crying. I felt arms surround me. I shocked them all. I got a few what the hells, but I felt something off.

        I looked at Mari. "It came back to you. You saw your real past. You broke my barrier. You mated to my brother. " I said, I was mad at her.

       She nodded her head.  "Look for rouges. Search for Bronx. I got a call saying that he went missing. Not dead. "I said, they just stood there, "Did I stutter? GO! " I yelled. After everyone left except for Nick I turned around. "I will not answer your questions. My past is killing me. If I'm not ready to handle it I don't think you are."

         "Venessa, what are you hiding from me? " Nick asks. I close my eyes as more of my past comes back to me.

      "So many questions, all which I will not answer. " I said simply.