|38|

Wooyoung.
As soon as I opened my eyes I saw San, who stood in front of the bed with a sheet of paper in his hands.

"Sani?" I said tiredly. San immediately walked up to me looking worried. "Babe I am so glad you woke up. Yesterday you collapsed in my arms when we wanted to swim" he said.

"W-What? Really? I can't remember" I mumbled. San kissed my forehead. "Yunho has something to do with this. I don't know how he does it but he can make you feel this type of way" San answered.

"I-I don't want to talk about Yunho now" I said with a sad tone. San nodded slightly.
"I'll take a bath" I said and walked into the bathroom. San followed me.

"I'll stay with you. I don't want you to faint again" he said and closed the door. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth first. After that, I went to my makeup area and did my makeup while San only admired my face.

"Stop staring" I said while blushing. San just smiled and went to me. "If I am not allowed to stare, I'll touch you" he answered and lifted me up. He sat down und put me down on his lap.

I just laughed when he grabbed my waist. "Sani~" I just laughed.

I continued to do my makeup which turned out to be not as easy as expected since San placed soft kisses on my neck.

"Sani I can't focus" I admitted. San only grinned.

"We need to talk about something" San suddenly said. His smile was gone. My heart pounded faster. I was scared of what was coming.

"Y-Yes?" I only said anxiously while I put down the lip product in order to focus on San.

"I want us to live somewhere else. It's not safe here. Yunho is near and moreover there must be a snitch in here" San explained to me. I only nodded.

I liked the home in Namhae more than the castle. Actually, I wanted a sweet small house that was modern. Just living in peace with my love.

"Well okay...I do agree to your point. But where do want us to live?" I asked him. San took my hands again.

"I thought about building a house in Busan. Near the beach. It is a beautiful peaceful city and the citizen will go crazy, if they hear that the queen and the king want to live there" the handsome male answered.

San sounded so full of hope and somehow happy. I knew I wanted him to stay like this, happy and hopeful.

"Then let's do it" I answered and kissed San lightly on his kissable lips. He immediately smiled at me. "I am happy you like my idea" he said.

"Of course. I also don't like this castle. It's too big and because of all of the staff we don't have enough privacy" I admitted.

We hugged each other tightly and shared a deep kiss.

"I'll call the architect" San said and went outside for a moment. I sighted happily and sat down again.

My life was exciting and I liked it.

___
Check out my new story "Romeo and Juliet| Woosan" :0