Author's Note

Hey sweethearts 👋🏻

Hope you all are doing well.

🍞Before anything let me say -thank you so much for choosing 'Bread and Promises' and I hope it will be to your liking.

🍞I'm trying a different writing style so let's see how this goes. No pressure, right? 😅

🍞Some big changes were made throughout the chapters while editing, so if you've already started reading I sincerely apologize, but trust me when I say it's worth the change. I like how the story is coming together and I hope you will too.

🍞Of course, you will undoubtedly and most certainly will find misspelled and grammatical mistakes.

Yes, I edit. And yes, you'll still find them.

Don't be shy pointing them out- I'd appreciate that a lot.

🍞Please note that this story has kind of a 'mature' content. I won't be going into details, but it will be implied in some chapters. So, if you're uncomfortable with reading such content I understand.

🍞I'm thinking of adding some songs and music to the chapters, just to heighten the senses a bit more on how those chapters feel, but still not sure about that. Finding the right sound is not an easy task. For that, some chapters will have their tune and some won't, until I find the it sound. However, if you prefer a quiet read, make yourself at home and turn them off.

🍞If you're enjoying what you're reading, please let me know. Your comments and votes are precious to me and they brighten my day.

🍞And hey, don't forget to add 'Bread and Promises' to your reading list to catch those updates!

🍞One last thing, for your own safety and the safety of the people around you - do not read when hungry.

Now, for the love of bread, let's get those chapters running.