Chapter Six: The Battle of Puppies

"Um... Artoria... what are you doing?" Izuku looked at the Caster Servant as she begins to input from what he can tell so far; she is using Reinforcement Magecraft... possibly Formalcraft from their first lesson and then... using a jewel from the abandoned workshop to imbue some kind of effects onto it.

"Sorry Izuku, I'm doing this as a just in case type of thing, you see I was able to turn your school uniform (mutters) and repair the damn thing before it cremated itself, that way you will be able to use the selected Magecraft Spells that have been... changed this into a Mystic Code," Artoria explained dusting the clothes to appear much better. "You see despite being a terrible Mage, Fujimaru was a brilliant Master, but he didn't even know a single Magecraft spell without the use of a Mystic Code. So, he used an arsenal of Mystic Codes so that he will be able to support his Servants. So were taking a leaf out of Chaldea's book and will use that so you can get an idea on how to use the Magecraft and then in the future you'll be able to apply that onto your Magecraft studies without any need of Mystic Codes to control the spell for you."

Tears began to emerge from Izuku eyes and unleashes the waterfall that began to emerge from his eyes and hugs Caster without caring of the soon to be embarrassment. When they left the hug, both of them blush like madly, steam was nearly seen emerging from both sides of their heads.

Izuku began to look around to change the topic, to take this moment out of their heads, then Izuku glanced to the table and saw a girl's variation of his school's uniform... oh... oh... OH! "w-w-w-wait... you're coming with me!?"

Artoria shook off her embarrassment and looked at the uniform on the desk. "Hm? Of course, I am, Emerald can stay here since he's useless enough, and I refuse to stay here in the same room with that thing without you or any of the others."

{Yep! I'll stay here and be- WAIT WHAT!? Castoria, I thought we went past the whole grudge on me being useless...] Emerald said as he takes a napkin and wipes his... 'face' [Yeesh, the insults will never stop... will they? Izuku, I thought you're against bullying... shouldn't you put a stop to this?]

"Emerald... just stop... we all know that she will not stop until you get fixed..." Izuku said putting on his school's jacket and slipping behind the door to the bathroom to get changed, fortunately Inko had to head to the hospital to work the early shift so that the sentient Mystic Code can roam around freely without care.

[Damn... she already has you whipped... well time to be the only man of the house then...] Emerald dramatically wept. [And what do you mean by 'fixed' I am not a dog!]

"Ugh... you act like one. And you genuinely are so annoying your stupid broken thing!" Artoria groaned changing into the uniform that Inko bought for her yesterday... "Ah crap... how in the hell will we explain ourselves to your teachers and principals? About me?"

"Well, the letter from the Quirk registration office and testing facility and our new ids should be enough to get you to stay with me." Izuku answered her quickly finishing up what he needs to do in the bathroom. "Other than that, we will need to do stuff that will convince them that you are a Quirk."

[True... why don't you just use a Command Spell for Castoria then? That way you can double convince those idiots, especially that Pomeranian-] Emerald said but whacked to the wall but Artoria with a reinforced arm.

"WE.WILL.NOT. WASTE.A.COMMAND.SPELL." Artoria grits out.

[Yeesh... OUCH!] Emerald groans in pain wiping the dust off of his white and black feathers.

"Command Spells are too important to use willy nilly. So, we kind of have to be careful... if we have no other option then I will suggest that we use them. We only get three of them... THREE! Emerald does you not understand the significance of them!?"