Chapter Ten: Its not a Date

Emerald was terrified... no scratch that, he was horrified that his creator has to show up right now... if he has a human body... he would easily be sweating along with gulping that he had to be here...

[S-S-So father... what are you doing here all of a sudden, I always assumed that you'd remain in the Pre-Quirk worlds...] Emerald stuttered, still sitting in his timeout chair. He was terrified to even move... if he was informed prior to Zelretch arriving he would be prepared to act like his bashful self but if this was out of the blue visitation... he wouldn't be ready...

The Grand Marshall remained silent on that matter why his purpose for the visitation. Confusing the Mystic Code, Zelretch walks over to the table and picks up one of the notebooks that Izuku writes on his Magecraft lesson and reads through it, ignoring his son.

[For crying out loud! What is with people and ignoring me for the last two days!?] Emerald shouts in annoyance from both Artoria and Izuku ignoring him to now Jeanne and Zelretch ignoring him. [I AM THE GODDAMMED VOICE OF REASON HERE SO LISTEN TO ME YOU SHITTY OLD MAN!]

"... I see that his learning of Magecraft is going smoothly then... I'd recommend on practicing on his Mana regulations for his Magecraft spells... he will need it if your plan to make a mana core that will be capable of sustaining the forms of multiple Servants and to fight." Zelretch says ignoring his creations words. "So, your plan is to make a Mana Core from the leftovers of the Mana within the Ley Lines. But sadly, the Fae Artoria isn't too sure if she is capable of create a Mana Core herself, so your plans are to summoning another Servant that could have the skill of Item Creation?"

[Wait... you didn't know?] Emerald asks surprised that his father isn't already aware of their plans with summoning another Servant that could create a Mana Core.

"Of course not, you ungrateful brat, did you not forget of the consequences of viewing a reality for far too long, even if I were to utilise you as a medium, I do not wish for this world to be the true timeline... there are many unstable factors if this world were to become the true timeline by now." Zelretch scolded his creation as Emerald tsked in annoyance. "The Servants he summons are crucial to the framework on how this world will one day become the true world... But I do admit, watching you suffering in the naughty stool does make me chuckle, I'm glad the Last Magus is a capable and promising young man in the art of punishment."

[And this is why you're so annoying...! Can you at least show some form of compassion here!?] Emerald yells at Zelretch causing him to laugh at the remark.

"I am helping you, why else did I create the Class Cards, the Deck of Heroes and implemented more functions that weren't even possible for you to be usable, in fact you were just a residence in my studies if Midoriya were not to summon Artoria. Remind me why you haven't mentioned the Equip function to Midoriya?" Zelretch asked teasing his creation.

[That is because I do not want to overload his mind! He is brilliant in the art of processing and theorising, but he shouldn't take too much information, or it will overload, the Moonlite world has too much information that even you had trouble.] Emerald snarled back annoyed by that remark. [But I will mention it in the next Magecraft lesson, by the end of his school day he will be fighting that blonde...]

"Ah... the explosion one... he does serve both ally and obstacle."

[Wait... what!? You have got to be kidding me... at least one day he will change... that's going to takes years...] Emerald groaned at the thoughts of Izuku trying to get along with Bakugou. [Alright old man, say it: what is he?] Emerald said looking at Zelretch.