Chapter Eight: When past meets the present.

On their way back to the Midoriya Household, Artoria received at lot of endless stares that Izuku was carried by a blonde girl, and then the gossip began... God this world is more hateful than her world... she had to remind herself that there are good people of this world, that she just has to have patience so that Izuku can have more human friends that are....

She paused as she entered the house... and heard Izuku groaning while he was still unconscious...

Human... huh?

She grimaced to the floor as Emerald approached them...

Would... would Izuku have any need to be with her if he makes more friends that are human.... Would he ever have the need to be by her side... to move on while she remains within the past... endlessly trying to bring him back to her...

She shakes her head, Izuku isn't that type of person that would leave anyone of his allies, after entering the house, Artoria leaves Izuku in the bathroom and hopes that Emerald will be capable of washing Izuku. Hopefully the defective Mystic Code is capable of not drowning her Master.

As she began to put away Izuku's belongings in his room. Emerald decided to jeer her on.

[Ohlalalala~ Castoria you should see the size of-] Emerald called out from the bathroom causing the blonde to blush madly.

"Emerald!" the Chihuahua yells as she cuts the Mystic Code from continuing the sentence.

She angrily grumbles as she begins to search around the kitchen and immediately finds that Mrs. Midoriya has left behind two already made meals for their dinner, but noticed that all she had to do was chop up some vegetables... boil? and then put it in the... microwave...? Screw it, she'll wait for emerald to show up and show her where to put the premade meals to be heated.

She grabs a few carrots and slowly begins to chop the orange vegetable, blushing slightly as she does so... remembering yesterday when Izuku and her were making dinner... silent tears drip onto the chopping board...

She promised him... she promised him... she promised him that he will no longer feel abandonment, loneliness and rejection... and what happened!? The promise she made to Izuku and to herself is broken... even if he doesn't remember she will... she can erase her memories of the incident but... she will do everything in her power...

Even if it means getting her hands dirty.

[Damn... Castoria you will definitely not be disappointed when he's grown up, by my calculations he'll be around-]

"Ok! That enough!" Artoria slams the knife down onto the counter and stomps over to the bathroom without caring. 'I was in the middle of my monologing, and he had to ruin it!?'

She stomped over to the bathroom annoyed that the Mystic Code had to interrupt her when she was in the middle of her oh so 'important' monologue that 'all' anime characters do... when she saw multiple episodes that had the main character monologuing, she too wanted to try that as well to see...

She pursed her lips remembering that the ones she watched involved an annoying like character in the series interrupting them... the cycle is complete...

But when she stormed into the bathroom... Emerald was halfway from pulling Izuku out of the bath... despite the Mystic Code lacking a face, she can already tell that the Defective Mystic Code has a shit-eating grin when Artoria stomped into the room.

Artoria gawked at his nude form and couldn't help but to look downwards... blood begins to gush from her nose.

With Artoria's green eyes and her face being decorated with the colour of red from her blood and her blushed cheeks, Emerald snickered that she resembled a Christmas tree, like how her Master does when he's embarrassed.