Chapter Fifteen: When the Shackles are removed

WARNING! WARNING!WARNING! this chapter contains self-harm, depression, suicidal thoughts, if you do not wish to see this, then proceed to skip this chapter. If you do not wish for this genre of themes to be continued, then I'd recommend on cease reading it and find some other fanfiction.

He always wondered why he was there when he dreamt, he watched everything come and pass around him... the storm that devours everything in the sea, both beautiful but frightening in many ways possible... he sits down peacefully as he watches the storm. He watches how the hurricane consumes the sea, how the sea spirals from the storm, how the whirlpool is like the sand, to be consumed by the gaping maw of the sea... he wished he could through everything he has that makes him incapable of being normal, so it can become devoured and to never be seen anymore.

A part of him wished he could throw the ones who What was that saying? 'Those who do wrong shall be punished.'

He wonders about that sentence, he wonders how the people who wronged him will be punished, he wonders... if his existence is wrong...

He brings nothing but pain and suffering to those around him, his mom suffers from pity looks. When she is in work from her co-workers about her sons Quirkless status, even despite that he has a 'quirk' there will always be pity in their eyes about that he son was 'Quirkless' for so long...

He laughs at that sentence; 'all men are made equally.' He stomps on that saying, he mocks on that saying... just like how everyone else does...

After all no men are made equally, only those who can survive this world of malice can thrive... he will thrive in this world when all stomp on him.

But... what will happen if he breaks...?

What will he do when he breaks... he has so many people counting on him... and yet... he doesn't know what will happen... what will his actions be... and will there be someone who will save him from his own despair...

He has fought for far too long; he has escaped the fringe of death due to worrying about his mother and what would happen if she were to find out her son had given up... the only reason why he persists in this world is so Midoriya Inko will not lament over his death...

But everyone and everything has a breaking point, at some point in their lives someone has it...

"Do not fret, I will not allow that to occur."

A voice softly speaks above him, he looks up to find the star, the star that always sat behind the storm, unable to be approached, unable to be consumed...

A speck of hope compared to the huge storm that always threatens to consume him on a daily basis. He wanted to thank the star for its intentions of trying its best on keeping hopeful for the next day... but when he was a child, he always had this dream, the dream where the sky was always full of stars...

But everything gets devoured one way or another.

____________________________

She noticed... she has noticed the Mystic Code sneaking off at an ungodly hour at the night for the last few days... she wonders what he is doing at this time. A part of her already knows that he is going to Morgan... would that mean she would have required his assistance in the mana core...? Or would it be she was curious about the blueprint of his body...? She enjoyed watching the memory of Morgan getting electrocuted, she burst into tears over the countless replays.

Instead of Emerald hibernating to save Izuku the strain of supplying him, Emerald sneaks away instead to go to the Worskshop Morgan has taken residence in ever since she has begun to Creation of the Mana Core.