Chapter one: Jackass forever premiere

Me and my best friend, Jessica entered the building where the Jackass forever premiere was at. We had seen the new movie a couple weeks ago and Jessica had gotten plane tickets to fly out to LA, California. We waited in line as Steveo signed autographs, I couldn't control my excitement I was mainly excited to meet Johnny Knoxville. Out of the whole Jackass crew, Knoxville has always been my favorite. We finally made our way to Steveo, he gave both of us a hug and we got to take a selfie and get his autograph. Jessica was asking him a question I slowly backed up when I suddenly bumped into someone, before I could fall to the ground a pair of strong arms caught me, "woah there, you need to be pay more attention to your surroundings." I looked up and stared at the man holding me, my mouth just hanging open looking like a complete idiot, Johnny Knoxville helped me stand up, he smiled softly putting his hand out. "Hello I'm Johnny Knoxville and you are...?" I just stood there looking at him, Jessica walked over, grabbing my hand and forcing me to shake it, "her name is y/n," she nudged me in my side with her elbow. "Um yeah I'm sorry for bumping into you sir," Johnny laughed, "no need to call me sir, and it's okay just be more careful sweetheart." Johnny Knoxville just called me sweetheart?! I felt like I was gonna faint, "um again I'm so sorry," he grabbed the picture of himself out of my hand and signed it, he handed it back and pushed up his glasses. "Would you like a selfie?" I nodded, I got a little closer to him as Jessica grabbed my phone getting ready to take the picture, I felt Johnny wrap his arm around my waist pulling me closer into him, "no reason to be shy," we both smiled as Jessica took our picture. Next I took her and Johnny's, "well it was nice meeting you y/n and Jessica," Jessica grinned, "hey Johnny listen y/n should've been watching where she was walking, she could of really hurt you or something," I looked at her in confusion, hurt him? The man has had multiple broken bones, me bumping into him should be the least of his concerns. "So how about y/n takes you out to dinner or something, you know to apologize and make it up to you?" My eyes widened, "Jes-" she covered my mouth with her hand, Johnny smiled, "I'd love that, here's my number." He wrote his number on the palm of my hand, "see ya later ladies." I looked at Jessica, "Jessica what did you just do?" She grabbed both my shoulders staring me in my eyes, "I just got you a date with Knoxville." I couldn't control my excitement and hugged her tightly, "oh my gosh oh my gosh I love you so much," the rest of the afternoon we got more autographs and selfies and went back to our hotel room.