Chapter Six: I want to Stay

I opened my eyes, we were still in the car driving, I looked at my phone it was midnight. Johnny parked the car, we were deep in the woods and we had stopped at an open area where a little lake was. Me and him got out and walked over to the pond, I watched the pale moonlight shine on the water making it sparkle and shimmer. "So pretty," Johnny came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me resting his chin on my shoulder. "Yeah it really is," all the sudden I felt him shove me into the lake I fell into the freezing cold water and came back up gasping for air. "Knoxville you asshole!!" He was laughing so hard, he knelt down and put his hand out. "Hehe come on," I grabbed his hand the yanked him into the water, he came up and dunked me under I elbowed him in the stomach and came back up trying to catch my breath. "What the hell you trying to kill me?!" He just laughed, he pulled me closer to him and rested his forehead against mine looking over his glasses into my eyes. The moonlight shined down on us, the only noise was loud crickets, our heavy breathing and the sound of our heartbeat. "Knox I-" he leaned down and kissed me slowly, I wrapped my arms around his waist as the kiss deepened. He pulled away and grinned at me, "I want stay with you Johnny." The smile grew wider as he picked me up and swung me around holding me close. "Yessss! Me and you are gonna have a blast together Y/N!" We got back in the car and drove back to his house, Jessica was in the kitchen eating chips and drinking a beer. She looked at us when we walked in, her mouth full of Doritos. "Why the fuck are you guys soaking wet?" We told her about the dinner and the late night drive and the pond incident except we left out the kissing part I decided to tell her later. Knoxville decided to go to bed while me and Jessica sat downstairs in the living room drinking some beers. "So something else happened.." Jessica glanced at me excitedly, "did you guys fuck?!" I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "no, but he did kiss me!" Jessica grinned at me mischievously. "Just a kiss?" I nodded, "just a kiss I told him I wanted to stay with him." She raised her beer and we clanked them together and enjoyed the rest of the night talking.