Chapter four: Late night out

Jessica grabbed all her clothes in a hurry, she was so excited that she ran right into me knocking me down on the floor. She smiled and helped me up, "hehe sorry it's just I'm so excited, we're staying with Johnny Knoxville, Johnny Knoxville a legend." I smiled and we finished packing and left our hotel room and got in Jessica's truck. I messaged Johnny and told him we were on our way, once we arrived I got out and grabbed my bags, I walked up to Johnny's door and knocked. He opened it and smiled sweetly, "I'm glad you're here." I grinned at him, "oh your gonna love Jessica, you guys have the same vibe." He grabbed my bags, chuckling at my comment, Jessica rushed over and just shoved past me and Johnny. "So Knoxville where am I sleeping?" I walked in and gave her a dirty look, "Jessica have some respect," Johnny laughed. "It's okay I love her personality already," he showed me and Jessica where we'd be sleeping, he had a four bedroom house with two bathrooms and two living rooms so it was a pretty nice place. After we unpacked we went to the living room and sat down. Johnny walked in, "you guy's want anything to eat?" Jessica jumped up and got close into Johnny's face, "listen Knoxville your a gnarly dude let's go have some fun." Johnny laughed nervously at first, "you tryna be the third wheel?" Jessica gave him a mischievous smile, "yes of course," I got up and moved pretty close to Johnny, Jessica threw her arms around our necks, "come on let's go do something fun." We all got in Johnny's car and drove off, I didn't know what we were doing but I'm sure Johnny did. We stopped in a sort of quiet area, we got out, Johnny looked around as if looking for something. "Hm I wonder where it's at?" Me and Jessica looked at each other, "ah there it is." Next to a few trash cans was a shopping cart he pulled out and grinned at us. Jessica ran up to the cart, "oohhh now we're talking what you got in mind Knoxville?" Johnny grinned and walked to his car, opening the trunk, in the trunk was a pair of roller skates and bottle rockets. Jessica grabbed the skates, "hell yeah this is dope as fuck." She put the skates on and started to tape the bottle rockets on them. "Be careful Jessica," Johnny grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cart, he hopped in and leaned back, he hung his legs around the edge of the cart and gestured for me to get in. "W-wait you want me to sit in your lap?" Jessica rolled her way over and grabbed my waist lifting me up into the cart, "come on y/n he won't bite," I plopped down in his lap and blushed, he pulled me closer into him, he leaned closer towards my ear and whispered , "don't be shy y/n I ain't gonna bite." Jessica rolled back to the car and got more bottle rockets, she rolled back over and started ripping tape. I tried looking over Johnny to see what she was doing, "Jessica what are you doing?" Johnny chuckled in my ear and Jessica giggled, "alrighty, you ready Knoxville?" Johnny gave her a thumbs up and wrapped his arm around me, holding me tight. Next thing I know I see Jessica light up the rockets on the cart than she lit up her bottle rocket roller skates. I got a bit nervous, Johnny tightened his arm on me which made me relax. All the sudden Jessica pushed the cart down the big slope we where on, we started going faster, Johnny started laughing maniacally as the bottle rockets went off and made us speed faster. I laughed and cheered, Jessica was dashing down the slope, she was close by us, she was yelling cheerfully, all the sudden the bottle rockets went off and sent her flying down to the ground. The cart went flying down and we were about to hit a big bush, Johnny held onto me still laughing as we smashed into the bushes. My legs flung against the cart sending a sharp pain in my ankles, I landed in the bush and Johnny fell on top of me, he was laughing and I joined him, Johnny stood up and I tried but a pain shot through my ankle making me fall back down on the ground. Johnny pulled me up, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You okay?" I looked up at him and smiled, "mhm I'm okay don't worry." We walked over to where Jessica was as she roller skated over to us, "that was fucking awesome." We walked back to the car and put Johnny's roller skates back in the trunk. Johnny drove down the highway, Once we got home we started getting ready for bed, Jessica went in her room and passed out, me and Johnny were in the living room, I went to get up and go to sleep, but Johnny grabbed my hand, "hey I had a lot of fun today with you." I smiled and leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. I went back to my room and laid down thinking about Johnny as I slowly started to fall asleep.