Chapter five: Dinner with a bunch of Dumbasses

I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes from the nap I just woke up from. I got up and put on a pair of black sweatpants and a t-shirt, I started to hear Jessica arguing with Johnny in the kitchen. I walked out and smiled watching them argue back and forth. "Damn it Knoxville you made me spill my wine all over," "well it ain't my fault you're just dancing all over the place and acting stupid." She flipped him off and went and poured more wine, he looked at me and grinned, pushing his glasses up. "Did you sleep okay?" I smiled, "yeah I did," I went and sat in the living room. "Hey y/n me and the Jackass guy's are all going out to eat later if you want you can come?" I hesitated and thought about it, "sure I'd love to." Jessica sat down next to me, "meanwhile I'll chill here and invade Knoxville's fridge," Johnny grinned at her rolling his eyes. "You should go start getting ready we're supposed to meet them at 7:30," I got up and went into my room looking into my closet. I pulled out a black shirt and a Jean jacket and a pair of jeans, I put my clothes on and went and straighten my hair. I did some of my makeup and walked back into the living room where Johnny and Jessica were talking, "you ready?" I nodded, he got up and grabbed his keys, "bye Jess." Jessica waved goodbye watching tv, me and Johnny got in his car and drove to the restaurant. We got out and went inside, the guys were talking and laughing. Knox cleared his throat and all the guys looked at him. "Hey fellas this is my good friend y/n I met her at the Jackass Forever premiere." I said hi to all the guys and sat down, Johnny sat down next to him. "So Pj what's next?" That was Preston Lacey, Johnny looked up from his menu. "What do you mean?" Steveo grinned, "well what's happening next...since we're finished with this new Jackass movie?" Knox pushed his glasses up and looked at Jeff Tremaine. "I'm not sure, we might make another movie but maybe not.... I really don't think I should be doing to much stunts if we do decide to make another movie my body has been through enough." He frowned at his words, I grabbed his hand under the table and he gave it a light squeeze. Rachel Wolfson spoke up, "oh come on you're Johnny fucking Knoxville you can do anything!!" Poopies agreed with her while he had a mouthful of breadstick in his mouth. Spike and Jeff looked at Knoxville with concern, we ordered our food and talked more. Steveo tried snorting a noodle up his nose from his chicken Alfredo. We had a good time and decided to start heading out. The guys tried convincing Knoxville and I to come to the bar but Johnny declined he probably didn't want get wasted and embarrass himself in front of me again. I chuckled at this thought, we got in Johnny's car and started driving. "I had a great time thank you Johnny," he glanced over at me and placed his hand on my thigh. I smiled, Johnny drove in the opposite direction of his house. "What are we doing?" He turned on the radio, Sextape by Deftones started playing. "I don't want go home yet let's go for a late night drive," I smiled and laid my head back while closing my eyes. He rolled down our windows, the cold breeze blowing through my hair, the music surrounding us and just spending time with Johnny. It was so nice, I looked ahead at the dark pitch black sky and dark road ahead of us. The wind felt amazing, I looked over at Johnny as he kept driving. I looked down at his hand still on my thigh, he started to rub it slowly I placed my hand on his and squeezed it gently. I looked back out the window enjoying the beautiful night drive with Johnny Knoxville.

A/N: sorry it took me so long to upload I haven't had much motivation to write, I'll try to upload more often<3