1) DEFENDERS

This is a fantasy romance book by @MP13Girl.

Summary:

The Defensive Affairs Unit is a top secret, super-powered society that protects the planet from threatening villains. After being recruited, the new recruits are split into separate teams and , after extensive training, sent out to protect the Earth with everything they have got.

But then there's VAKAD, a new team of the DAU. The five members are completely different from each other, and that could cause a lot of trouble. With their egotistical leader, the beautiful airhead, the know-it-all nerd, the intimidating bad boy, and the troublesome loner, they are definitely the most difficult team that the DAU has ever had to deal with.

Join Voilet, the troublesome loner in her adventures and misadventures with the four idiots she is forced to call her team mates, or even worse, friends.

(So ya its the first in the list because i am sucker for female protagonist with super powers. Like its a little bit tiring to always have a knight in shining armor to rescue you.

And this book is sooo good. No words can describe how addicted i am to the book. You have to read it if you love romance and friendship with a touch of fantasy or vice versa really. Its worth it. The author is a freaking genius and you will feel you are watching a kickass action-fantasy-romance movie with lots and lots of secrets.

And it has a second book as well called OFFENDERS where the mystery and action and of course the romance continues to lure you in.

I hope the author doesn't mind whatever i have written. )