6) THE CURVES AHEAD

This unbelievably fantastic and awfully realistic book is by the freaking amazing @Blondanddangerous.

Summary:

Watty award winner for HQ Love. Curvy Ivianna has it all- as the host of a number one talk show, she's adored by millions of Australian TV viewers, has a gorgeous co-star and cash to burn. But the plus-sized role model is desperately lonely, battling the body issues that keep her isolated while lusting hopelessly over the delectable man beside her on the screen. Realising she can't experience love until she learns to make peace with herself, Evi decides she needs to make some big changes to her life, leaving her safe chair behind the desk and embracing a new adventure. She'll discover self-love, passion and a whole lot about herself as she explores what it really means to be beautiful on the inside.

(Guys..in all honesty, don't let the title fool you. Because it did totally fool me and i avoided reading this fan-fuckin-tastic book for i don't know how long, that it made me regret for being such a judgemental freak.

I know most of us will think *based on the title* that it must be a the usual story about a fat girl getting teased, then she strives to be thin and then gets the man blah..blah..blah...you get my point. If you think this way, you can't be more wrong.

Its not just a story of a specifically overweight girl and her issues and attitude problems as i said earlier. Its much much more. Its about every other human being in general. The amazing author has cleverly written this book to relate to anyone reading it. You will find yourself agreeing with the events in this book because anyone would react exactly in the same manner in that type of situation.

Its the most realistic book i have ever read on wattpad. It will make you realise how lucky you are and what you have but tend to ignore it, it will make you appreciate things and people in your life. Trust me. You will most definitely enjoy the book. I personally think you will thank the author for even writing this book.You will also learn a thing or two about life without getting bored with the story because its entertaining as hell.

I have nothing more to say other than that don't let your judginess keep you from reading this absolutely totally amazingly crazy realistic book.

Hats off to you@Blondanddangerous. I freaking love you.

Vote and comment people.

And thanks to the readers who read, vote or comment on this list. I really appreciate it. (: )