7) NO CAPES

No capes-by the author @joecool123.

Summary:

''Why wear a mask?'' I whispered as my fingers brushed the satin garment that revealed only his enigmatic eyes.

''No one can find out my real identity.'' He replied, his gaze pouring into mine. ''Anyone could be behind this mask. Besides, it keeps me safe.''

I held my breath, realizing just what could happen if he left the city. How that would change everything. ''Okay,'' I continued, letting the cool drizzle of the nighttime air soak my skin, ''I suppose that's pretty standard... but why not wear a cape? Don't superheroes usually wear capes?''

He cracked a boyish grin and took a step away from me, like he'd suddenly inherited a windfall of energy. ''Nah. Not unless they want a death wish. Capes a re hazardous for your health, Madeline.'' He looked me directly in the eyes, and I suspected he was about to divulge his best advice so far. ''No capes.''

(Do you ever think that it be so freaking cool if superheroes existed in real life?

Well i do. I would personally like wolverine to be real though.

Anyways, so its hardly ever going to happen in real life. But we are lucky to have the blessing called 'fantasy'. No capes is a fantasy romance book with the centre stage set up for superheroes.

(What i would give to live in a world of X-men and Divergent series*sighs dreamily*!)

My fellow superhero and non-superhero fans..you have to try this book. Gosh, its Amazing with a capital f*cking A. You get tons of superheroes both good and evil in this, a little bit of romance and a lot of mystery and secrets. It becomes really difficult to pin for one particular superhero because every fVcking one is awesome in some way or the other, evil or not.

So ya, give this fabulous book a try. I'm sure you'll love it just like me.

NOTE: Again, this book is not completed yet. But don't let this fact hold you back. Go ahead and enjoy yourself in the land of superheroes (;

And thanks for the 100+ reads.

Vote and comment if you like.)