2) F.A.I.T.H: A dorm. A delinquent. A girl.

This awesome book is the creation of the equally awesome author @JoPRBooks.

Summary:

''But-we're different genders...'' Suddenly, the situation was becoming more real, more clear in her head. Every night, she was supposed to sleep in the same room with a guy, Jessie nonetheless.

Mrs. Caravelle smiled. ''I know that hun. But I can tell that both of you are very well mannered. I give you my word Rihanna that absolutely nothing will happen between the two of you. Isn't that right Jessie?''

She looked at Jessie, who swallowed and put on a fake smile.

''Yeah, nothing will happen.''

(This is the only book where i bet you will get all the mysteries of the world in it and you will still keep playing detective till the last chapter of the book wondering if anything more is going to pop soon.

And i usually get bored with same 'bad boy' attitude the main male character possesses but our little*or not so little* male delinquent in this book is so interestingof a character, you can hardly get bored because of him.

An unusual and epic story about love, friendship, betrayal, romance and a hell lot of mysteries is the perfect mix to keep the readers addicted that have a strong thurst of awesome and logical stories.

And i swear in the name of shinchan, you will regret NOT reading this book.

A big THANK YOU to the Ah-mazing author for writing this book. (:

Plz VOTE & COMMENT to share your opinions. See ya*waves*

Thank you all the 7 readers that have read this ongoing list. )