Psycho-Hypno

Lily was changing her baby's diaper & when she finished, she noticed there were no more diapers.

Lily's agreement with her "husband," Robert, was that if she gave him endless sex, he'd supply her needs.

Lily thought "I don't even know where the store is. I got to find Robert. He left me."😿

Lily was enraged. Lily had notes of how she'd kill his sides, she had no idea what was going with Robert.

Lily wanted to *ex Robert so that he could get her some diapers. She didn't remember how to drive or where the store was.

Lily took the pills "for" her memory, as usual.

After taking the pills, she forgot she was out of diapers.

Robert gave her the pills. Lily went to get diapers but none were there.

Lily knew she needed him to drive her to the victims, his sides.
Lily thought "If he doesn't come back, I'll learn how to drive using YouTube."👿

Even though Robert tried to keep her dependent on him by hacking into the computer system & then hacking into YouTube so that videos that taught you how to drive were inaccessible, he couldn't get all the driving tutorials.

Lily found some. Next problem.
Babysitters.

Lily lives in the woods, she is surrounded by Forest.
She's a single mother, practically.
There seems to be no one to babysit her son.

Lily had only one baby boy named Robert Jr. who was Robert's firstborn biological son & 1 other, a baby girl named Sarai, from a marriage that Robert had ripped her from.

Sarai is Four & ran to her mother, Lily didn't care about her right now.

Robert Jr. Cried as Lily says "Robert is a dumb baby, I see no use in you children. All you do is grow & be burdens. Kids aren't even people."👿 To Sarai in response to her son crying.

Sarai says "Where is daddy?"😟
Lily says "He cheated on me, he left. He's never coming back. I told you he hates you."😫

Sarai frowned a large frown, made a pouty face & then cries.
Lily pushes the 4-year-old down & Sarai LOOKS at her mom like "What are you doing?"

Lily paused for a minute. She thought of knives. She got one and stabbed herself in the leg.

Sarai stayed with the baby. Lily decided to abandon the kids.

Lily took off in the night with her note of plans to kill the sides, she didn't want a car.
She didn't think she needed one anymore.

Lily walks as she bleeds. Sarai is alone, now.

Sarai takes her baby brother and gives him a bottle.

Lily saw Robert's old phone on the ground. He got a new one.
Lily uses it to pay a man on Fiverr to find his location using his name, new phone number & a photo of him.

Lily used the information to find him at Henrietta's house as Marionette hid in the basement with Henrietta.

ℍ𝕪𝕡𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕙𝕪𝕡𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪.

H̲y̲p̲n̲o̲t̲h̲e̲r̲a̲p̲y̲ ̲u̲s̲e̲s̲ ̲h̲y̲p̲n̲o̲s̲i̲s̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲t̲r̲y̲ ̲t̲o̲ ̲t̲r̲e̲a̲t̲ ̲c̲o̲n̲d̲i̲t̲i̲o̲n̲s̲ ̲o̲r̲ ̲c̲h̲a̲n̲g̲e̲ ̲h̲a̲b̲i̲t̲s̲.̲