Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it hit it for it to stop and in the process k hit my head on the corner of my side table and fell of my bed.
A typical morning in my life. I was too lazy to get up so I stayed on the carpet thinking of my dream, Harry, Zayn , Niall, Louis and Liam have been in my dreams continually .
After the New Year's Day when I was 13 years old , everyone went home 20 minutes after my parents came unexpectedly except Harry.
I remember it so clearly like it was yesterday not 6 years ago.
I was exhausted so I went to bed , I heard shouting but I was tired so I couldn't really hear them so I fell asleep and the next day I woke up to see Harry not there.
Long story short my mom told me Harry couldn't have the responsibility anymore that they were back. I tried to call him secretly but my parents deleted his number on my phone I didn't know his number or anyone else's.
I got something in the post the next day and tried to look at it but my dad took it off my hands and I it slipped out my mind to try to look for it.
Soon Hayes and the boys all got out of my mind and they soon became a little fraction of memory.
"They have better things to do" my mom told me.
But they still come in my dreams.
I was still lying on the floor when a note peeping out of my drawer caught my eye.
I rubbed the sleep out my eyes and walked towards it and took it out.
I immediately recognised the handwriting. It was Harry's !
Dear Lola,
I'm so sorry to have to say this but I can't see you anymore. Turns out your parents just wanted to find me to look after you whilst they went on holiday.
"Wait what ?!" I shouted taking my eyes off the piece of paper.
"What why are you shouting ?" Sydney said rushing in the room.
"Oh nothing!" I said.
She raised an eyebrow and went out the room.
My mom and dad didn't go to America for the job promotion ? They went on holiday instead! That explains why they came back earlier.
My mom said the job didn't work out ! How could they lie to me ! I was on the verge of tears and one drop streamed down me cheek, I caught it with my tongue , I have a habit of doing that, I carried on reading.
You are still my biological sister but they didn't care enough to find me before but only to find me when they needed me. Your mom told me not to contact you if I love you. Your phone seemed to be off so I decided to send this letter , The boys wanted to let you know that they love you and they miss you! And Hayes called me the other day and I had to explain to him what happened , as you might have known he had a huge crush on you and if you didn't he wanted you to know that in this letter .
I'm so sorry it has to end like this Lola.
Lots of love
Your brother Harry and the boys x
I stared at the letter and suddenly the barrier that was keeping my tears back broke and the tears came down endlessly no matter how hard I try to resist them.
I miss them so much . You know how hard it is to know you even had a long lost brother let alone only knowing your long lost brother for one year and then your parents not allowing you to see him. Hayes , I miss him a lot to , he was my first kiss and crush.
I haven't talked to him for 6 years.
I was interrupted by my thoughts by lucy bursting in.
" Lola there is a call for you !" She called.
Then paused and stared at me.
"Are you ok Lola ?"
"Oh yeah just something in my eye" I said and took the phone .
"Hello ?" I said my voice raspy from crying.
"Lola singer I'm pleased to let you know your test shoot was successful!"
A women on the other end of the phone said.
I gasped