Chapter 4

"First impressions after 6 years on point Lola I will give u that one " I mutter to myself.
Some people were around picking up the mess around us.
I think I might actually ditch modelling and going into the sorcery magic shit because I was just thinking about them and boom they fucking pop up not even in the same level of the stadium , no the Lord wanted to test how well I will respond to them sitting right next to me.
Since when were they so close to Justin bieber ?
I sit down hoping that their memories may refresh , since I have such amazing powers why can't I make up a spell for that ?
The lights dim before anyone can react the the serious of events.
The Angels come up one by one and Selena Gomez is performing on stage, I would do anything to be as flawless as all these models and Selena.
Throughout the show I was looking at the boys reactions , i smile to myself as my eyes land on Harry , he has changed so much , he has added more tattoos to his collection, and he hasn't got the same playful vibe about him he is very serious and then I noticed so were the rest of the boys , they were extremely serious but Niall , Niall was stuffing his face.
Harry turned his gaze to me and our eyes met for a second , burning holes into my face , my cheeks burnt and I turned around.
I missed him so much why didn't he look like he missed me at all.
I excused myself from the table and walked to the bathroom, I could feel all their eyes on me as I walked.
I headed to the bathroom , apart from a few girls it was pretty empty.
I looked in the mirror , I looked good for once I didn't look like a sack of potatoes.
I reapplied my lipstick and adjusted my dress, so much has happened in these few days then in my entire life.
As I came out , i felt someone grab my wrists , I turned around and it was Harry , who was evidently waiting outside the toilet.
My emotions overcame me and I hugged him , for so long , I missed his mint smell that comforted me.
He kissed the top of my head hugging me so tight as if scared our parent will come and separate us like they did 3 times .
"Lols its been so long , I swear I won't let u go this time , no matter what our parents say" he says he is voice deeper than last time I heard it.
"Harry I'm so sorry I never contacted you" I say into his chest, he was so tall.
"It's ok baby , " we walk down the hallway. "So I heard that u moved here to pursue your modelling career "
"I have heard a lot about you and the boys too Harry , what is with this CIA shit or whatever"
His eyes grew dark and his jaw clenched, something he wouldn't do 6 years ago.
"Nothing for you to worry about " he says.
I nod my head deciding to let this drop.
"To answer your question , yes I did move here to pursue my modelling career and I'm the new cover for teen vogue this season , this agency sponsored me " I say.
A smirk appeared on his face.
"That's my lil sis "
I smiled and hugged him again.
"By the way any boyfriends you've got because they might get killed ...by me"
I laugh "no don't worry , no killing for you today or anytime soon , I haven't got time "
I have got time for Justin bieber
Harry snorted "Justin bieber , high hopes have we "
I blushed, wasn't meant to say that out loud.
"Didn't know you and the boys were close to him " I retorted .
"Yeah got close through this thing " he said .
Wow Amount of detail was so unnecessary Harry like for fucks sake why is he so vague about matter like this .
"Lola we are staying in New York for a while and we are staying in an apartment in your block , don't ask how we did that and how I knew where you lived , I just did , but I'm driving you home tonight with your friends because no way in hell are you taking a cab wearing a dress the length of that" he says.
I look down at my dress defensively .
It was the perfect length.
But I smiled at how he was protective after all these years.
I hugged them , for what felt like the 100th time and we walked  back in , how  long me and Harry were talking I don't know but it seemed like I long time because the show was over .
We walked over to our seats and saw Lucy and Sydney talking to them .
"What took you both so long " Lucy asked.
"Catching up" we both say.
"Lola you've grown up so much I almost don't like it " said Louis .
I laughed and hugged him .
I hugged all of them and said hi awkwardly to Justin who was looking at me really weirdly.
Harry snorted again at our awkward exchange and I swatted him.
"The cars waiting come on Lola , we Gotta go " zayn says.
"Gotta zayn " I think to myself and laugh at my "funny" joke that wasn't funny at all, earning some stares.
Justin walks behind me and Liam in front of me , I felt like I was being protected by the fbi or something .
We get into the long SUV.

Double update y'all 👅
Getting a lil bit saucy😂