syno,

SYNOPSIS.

↓↓↓
ROMANTIC HOMICIDE
↑↑↑

PHILLIPA HIGHTOWER was a bastard. She wasn't usually known as anything else— just Otto Hightower's beautiful bastard girl. Nine and a half years before the birth of the soon to Queen Alicent Hightower, her father, the King's hand, had taken advantage of his wife's Dornish lady in waiting and got her pregnant. The lady went to Otto for help but he cast her aside and she was left to deal with it alone. She ran back to Dorne and begged her mother, Lady Layla Sand of Drone for shelter.

When she passed giving birth to her daughter, her mother sent the babe to Old Town with a note that stated "Lady Phillipa Hightower-Sand of Drone" and Otto still refused to take Phillipa in but his wife had a kind soul and her lady in waiting was such a dear friend that when she couldn't help her before, she promised herself she would help her raise the little child, and so she did.

As the time went by and Otto brought three year old Phillipa to the castle, Otto's hatred for his bastard daughter became visible and the kingdom took pity on her. King Viserys and Queen Aemma took it into their own hands to raise her properly after Otto's wife passed away. The Targaryens loved her as one of their own. Soon the Westeros people showed her the kindness that Otto refused to and they named her "Lady Emerald" after her house color.

Though Phillipa felt trapped being around Otto, there was always one person who could free her mind and heart— Daemon Targaryen. It was no secret to the world that Phillipa was very clearly in love with him but it seemed that the price didn't see her as she saw him. It wasn't until she returned from a marital tour Otto had sent her on to find a husband that Daemon began to take an interest in the dearest girl.

But what was supposed to be harmless fun turns into a political mess when Phillipa ends up becoming just like her mother. Anger, betrayal, heartbreak, and being left behind are some of the best ways to describe Phillipa's life after/with Daemon. He said he would love her but he broke her instead. The worse part, Phillipa will always come running back if he lets her.