Chapter 12: Thank You

(I felt weird when I'm writing this...I'm sorry if you felt weird about this chapter when you reading it...I hope you enjoy it.) 

Annie P.V.O

"Wow! Great job guys. Finally, it's nice to meet you Armin Arlert." He said while giving his right hand to Armin. "It's pleasure to meet you Mr.Leonhart" Armin said while shaking his hand and smile nicely. "I think you guys should get some rest special you, Reiner. You guys can spend the night here. Sleep anywhere you like, Annie helps them, and give them what they need. Armin comes with me" He said while walking to the stairs. Armin nodded and followed him. They left upstairs.

We didn't say to my dad that Bert shot Reiner, if we did he will freak out and won't trust Bert. We told him that Reiner got shot by a guard. I helped them to put Reiner into the guest room and Bert stayed with him. Others decided to sleep in the living room when we have three empty rooms. Whatever, it's their choice though, I helped them with sleeping bags and everything they need. Pieck chooses to sleep on the couch while Galliard brothers choose to sleep in sleeping bags.

"Why are you guys sleeping in the living room? There are three empty rooms." My dad said. He came downstairs, and I looked around but Armin wasn't with him. "They said they wanted to sleep in the living room. Whatever they like. Dad, where is Armin?" I asked."Oh! That's alright then. Armin! He is in your room. I told him to change his clothes because they were so dirty, I gave him some clothes. Did you get worried? I'm happy for you Annie, he is a nice and kind guy. I'm glad because you saved the man you love. I'm so proud of you" he hugged me while whispering to my ears. I hugged him back and let him go. "Thank you, dad, yeah I did kinda got worried but it finds,"

My dad went to the kitchen to made dinner while I went upstairs. I made my way to my room. As I entered, I didn't found him in my room but I soon realized he was in the bathroom have a bath. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out. After a few minutes later he came with a towel hanging around his neck. I stood up. I didn't expect to see this, he has his upper body revealed and every piece of him was perfect. God, he has six packs and is fit enough. I couldn't take my eyes off him, right now I'm so weak. It was so hot. He was cute and hot at the same time. I felt hot. He removed the towel from his neck. I was speechless and flustered. God! I felt so hot. It was so hard to resist. "Huh? Annie" he said while looking at me. His voice has hints of seduction.

"Armih!.." I said while trying to find words to talk. I felt kinda embarrassed, but I don't care it was hot, he was so hot. He smiled nicely at me. He walked up to me and hugged me but he was still half-naked. I started blushing but I hugged him back. His skin was so smooth and soft. "Annie, what are you doing here?" He asked while letting me go. "Oh! I was just looking for you because you didn't come downstairs," I said what a smile. "Hmm... Did you get worried?"He said with a chuckle.

I pushed him to the bed and got on top of him. He looked up at me nervous and surprise while blushing. How cute and adorable. "Hey dumbass, I care about you. Yes, I got worried about you." I said. He smiled softly. We locked lips when I came down to him. Then he broke the kiss. "Annie, me too. Thank you" I cut him off.

"No Armin, thank you for everything," I smiled. I went down to his stomach and started to kiss him. I got carried away when I realized I was kissing his abdominal, which made me enjoyed more the moment and I kissed him more on his body. I slowly started to reach up, I went for his chest. He felt soft and smooth, but he was still wet. I started to lick him to clean the water. I licked his abs...I was enjoying it. I stopped licking him and continue kissing, I went to his neck while putting my hands on his back and held him. Suddenly, he responds to that by grabbing my thighs strongly and pulled me closer to him. Seems like he's enjoying this too. I looked at him, and I saw his red face with a smile. How adorable. He was looking at me along with his cute blue eyes. He smiled at me.

We locked our lips. Suddenly, he flipped me over and got a top of me. I didn't saw that coming, I got surprised. We were making out. I was getting turned on and he was the same. After few minutes I broke the kiss because I want to ask him to help us but I was kinda scared to ask it, he looked at me slightly confused. "Is something wrong?" His voice has hints of worry. "No, nothing wrong...It just... I was wondering...My friends and I are gangsters...We are criminals who would get locked up in jail anytime... I mean" he cut me off. "Don't worry I'll help you guys with it. I won't let it happen to you guys. You guys saved me so, I must payback, right? Plus I can't let them take my heart away from me." He smiled and kissed my cheek."Thank you Armih!!!" I said. "You do care about me too huh?" I added. He smiled softly. "Yeah... I did Annie, thank you for being a good person to me." I smiled at him. Finally, I become a good person to someone. Armin, I'm glad to be a good person to you. "Annie, when you kiss me to get answers...You know what?" He slowly came down to me "What?" I was confused. "It was my first kiss...and I knew you were the right woman who belongs to me." He smiled softly, I smiled. I flipped him over and got a top of him "Oh really? That is so nice...So, You know that right?" I said. "Know what?" He was nervous. I kissed his cheek and whispered to his ear "That you always be mine,Armih!!!" He smiled softly at me "I know...I will be yours forever" We locked lips. We started to have a make-out session. I took off my jacket because it was hot, he was hot. He looked up at me nervous while blushing. "What are you doing Annie?" "Shut up Armin...You know you want this" I said while came down to him. He smiled nervously. We locked our lips and we started to have some fun. (You know what did I mean...)

Mr.Leonhart P.V.O

I'm so happy to see my daughter being happy. She's happy because of him. He was a nice and kind guy. I was not surprised to hear that he's an FBI special agent because he is pretty fit for it. I can't believe that Annie's friends voluntarily to help her to save him. "Aha!!!" I heard a scream. I went to see who screamed and it was Reiner. Pieck removed the bullet from his shoulder which caused him to wince. His injury wasn't too serious, thanks god for that...

"I'm so sorry Reiner, I didn't even know what was I doing..." Bert said while looking at the floor. He looked disappointed. "It's okay, you're mad. That's it. What stopped you from being an asshole?" Reiner asked. They didn't know I was with them, and I didn't know what are they talking about but it was interesting to listen.

"Reiner, it because...Do you remember when we relocated him you told me something?.. So, then I was trying to get revenge I understand what you meant that day...I wasn't the lucky person but he was, they were in love with each other and trying to protect each other. I realized I can't win that heart and I won't be the lucky person and I choose to give up because she will be happy with him more than me. Reiner thank you for telling me that on that day" he said while smiling at him. "Welcome Bert, I'm glad to hear that it helped you to understand..." He took a deep breath and smiled proudly to himself.

I didn't understand what was the conversation about. "I'm sorry," Bert said while giving Reiner a little huge and he hugged him back. I clean my thorn. They looked at me. "So, everything is perfect here..." I said while smiling at them. "Sir, do you need help with cooking or-" I cut Pieck off. "No, I'm good...Dinner will be ready in few minutes... I was wondering where is Annie?" "Oh! She went upstairs" Poroc said while rolling his eyes. I nodded and went upstairs. I made my way to her room. The door was closed and locked. I heard some noises from another side of the door. I smiled to myself. My daughter has grown up so fast.

I knocked on the door. "Hey Annie, is Armin with you?" I asked. I know he is..."Yes! sir, I'm here." He replied from another side. He is an honest guy, and I appreciate that. "Dad do you need help?" Annie asked. It seemed like they were having fun. I smiled at the door. "No, I'm good. I'm sorry to interrupt you two...Dinner will be ready in few minutes, come downstairs." I said. "Okay, we will be there," they replied. I walked away while smiling to myself.

I went to the kitchen and prepped the dinner to the table. I walked to them. They've gathered around while laughing and talking about some things. Annie was keeping her head on Armin's shoulder. It was cute... Both of them were so adorable together...I saw a flashlight on them. Pieck has her phone aiming at them, she took a picture of this adorable couple. Then she ran away from them before Annie kick her ass and went to others who were laughing while talking to each other. Annie and Armin's made me memorize my past. "Mr.Leonhart wan join us?" Pieck said while looking at me. "No, just here to let you guys know that dinner is ready. Go and eat, you guys met be starving?" I said. "Yeah, I'm starving." Porco stood up. Everyone follows him. Armin came close to me. "Mr.Leonhart, sorry for the bother" Annie was holding his arm. I smiled at them. "It's nothing. Armin, I think you must call your grandpa and friends, they must be worrying about you a lot and let them know you are safe" I said he nodded in understanding.

After a while everyone had dinner and we cleaned up. Then everyone went to the living room and started to watch something on TV while Armin went to call his family and friends and Annie followed him. Suddenly some ringed the doorbell. I was surprised, but I walked to the door and opened it. Guy with short, straight black hair and intimidating dark grey eyes with a deceptively youthful face. He was quite short, though, he looked at me. There were eight people behind him, five guys and three ladies. And special they had guns. They must be Armin's FBI friends. "Mr.Leonhart isn't it? We are FBI" the short guy said while showing the FBI bag to me. "Yes sir, it's Leonhart. So, you guys must be Armin's friends. Come in"