~Chapter 3~

(😔 this chapter might be short idk)

(Kaito's POV)

While we were walking to Shuichi's house I kept asking him questions to the point it might have driven him insane.

"Are you 100% sure your ok?"

"Do you need water or something?"

"I can take you to the doctors if you want?"

"Can I call Mermaid Man so he can check on you if your ok?"

Ok the last on was a joke of course but all he said was "Kaito I'm fine", I might have annoyed him enough. "Ok we're here." He said. The house was small with dark blue painting, plus a small porch. He had grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. "Come on, my uncle is still at work." He said welcoming me in. Shu hurried up and shut the door right behind me. "So uh, want something to eat?" He asked me.

"Nah I'm not really hungry. But do you wanna play Roblox?!" I asked him. "Sure we can play Epic Minigames!" Shuichi said running up the stairs. (I love that game leave me alone)

I jumped on Shu's bed and grabbed out my phone to open Roblox. Shu grabbed out his laptop and did the same.

We've been playing that same game for 2 inna half hours-

All this time we've been laughing, screaming in anger and just being chaotic in general-

I really love hanging out with him, seeing him so happy and laughing so much. His laugh is just adorable. I kinda wish I could confess to him while playing roblox, wouldn't that be something. I just wanna hug him and never let go. But I'm too fucking scared that I might ruin our friendship. Ain't no well in hell he feels the same way.

(Shuichi's POV)

My fucking stomach hurts from laughing so hard. After me and Kaito both calmed down for a bit, we just sat there waiting for the next minigame to start. Kaito was humming to the music while I was kinda zoned out. I slowly turned around to Kaito while he was still looking at the screen.

Now who the fuck allowed him to walk around on this planet looking so damn attractive? (I don't even know Shuichi)

I was examining each feature on his body, surprised he didn't notice by now.

What is I just bite him right here- HUH NO I CAN'T DO THAT. A-anyways I just kept staring at him for like a good 5 minutes. I forgot I was playing roblox with him. He finally turned around and said "You good bro? You've been staring at me a little too long." I shot my head up and just quickly turned away. This whole time he knew?? What the fuck?-

"I'm fine, sorry I was zoned out-"

Then that one thought popped up in my mind again. I needed some blood, again. I left the packs in my backpack downstairs. "Hey Kaito, I'll be right back." I quickly got up and ran down stairs.

(Kaito's POV)

I wonder what's his problem, he left in the flash of lighting! But it's probably not my business. I just sat there and passionately waited. I was still playing roblox so that kept me distracted by everything. Eventually I'd gotten bored so I tried to find another roblox game. It's been like 10 minutes I noticed, where the hell is Shuichi? I decided to get up and go downstairs. I didn't see him in the living room so I think he's in the kitchen. I slowly walked towards the kitchen and..

He looked like he was drinking something?

(SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT I'M WORKING ON THE OTHER CHAPTER RIGHT NOW-)