05: Cheers and the Creepy Guy

We were now in his car on the way to God knows where

We were now in his car on the way to God knows where. "Where are you taking me?" I asked as I looked at him. "Stamford Bridge," he replied.

"Oh my god, we're going to watch a live match? In the stadium?" I exclaimed.
He chuckled and replied, "You, Vanessa, are going to watch me play today,"

I gasped and said, "oh my god Kai! This is my first match in the stadium ever! This is also my first time wearing a jersey!" I said.

He chuckled and said, "I'm glad it is!"

I looked at the time to see its 6:52 pm. "When is the match starting?" I asked and he replied, "7:30 but I got to be there at least 30 minutes before. Don't worry the stadium will be filled so you won't be alone. The people will be singing songs and I know you'll love it,"

I nodded with a smile and looked out. God, I'm so excited! Kai casually kept his hand on my knees making tingles appear there. I sat up straight to look at him already looking at me.

He focused back on the road and said, "Don't ask people around you about football terms and rules okay? You don't want to end up being bullied," I gasped and replied, "you are bad but...I'll keep that in mind,"

He chuckled and rubbed circles on my knee. He's got to stop doing that or else I'll die due to the intensified electricity.

We reached Stamford bridge and Kai took my hand in his and lead me inside. I looked around admiring the building while he walked in front of me with his hand still holding mine. I smiled as I looked at it.

He stopped in front of a door and said, "Wait here okay? I'll be back in a minute," I nodded in response and looked at the door to see 'Chelsea men's changing room' written on it.

I took my phone out and clicked a selfie with that sign and sent it in my group chat with Camille, Dexter and Joshua.

I got a text from Joshua which said- 'what are you doing there?'
I giggled at that and got another text from Camille- 'oh my god is the guy who came to pick you up a Chelsea player?'

I smiled at that and replied- 'you all might have to guess who it is'
I instantly got a reply from Dexter- 'I need details! Why am I getting to know this now?'

I smiled at that and looked up as Kai walked out. He was in Chelsea jersey and shorts now and his hair was a little wet. God, he looks so hot. "Hello sir, I'm a big fan! Can I get a selfie please?" I said in a high pitched voice.

He chuckled at my response and said, "You can get more than that if you want to,"
"Oh my god! Come on!" I whined as he laughed at me.

I held my phone up and smiled at the camera as he came behind me and kept his head on my shoulder. His breath hit my neck making goosebumps appear everywhere.

I clicked the picture and looked at it with a smile. He leaned in to have a look at it and said, "I look good with you. I thought I'll look bad with you being so beautiful. But we look good together," I smiled and my cheeks turn red.