07: Pink Pasta and Roads?

"Okay, so what do you want to eat?" Kai asked

"Okay, so what do you want to eat?" Kai asked. I thought about it for a second and replied, "What's your speciality?" I was honestly shocked when he said he cooks.

"I don't have any honestly," he said. I frowned as I moved and stood beside him, leaning on the counter. "Everyone has a speciality. Think about something you are best at," I said as I looked up at him.

He looked down at me and said, "I guess I have something in mind," I clapped my hands and exclaimed, "Let's pop into it then!"

So turns out he is amazing at pink pasta because he told me to prepare white sauce whilst he made the red one. "I'm done," I said as I tasted the sauce a little. "I'm almost done, can you do me a favour and give Baloo his food please?" he said.

I nodded and asked him where the dog food was. After putting it in his bowl I walked towards the living room with the golden retriever following behind me. "Come on," I said as I sat on the floor and placed the bowl in front of him.

Instead of eating it from his place, Baloo made his way into my lap and started eating. "Aww, oh my god I think I'll die! He's so cute, I might marry you Baloo," I said as I kissed him and he replied with a bark.

"Yeah yeah enough about him okay? Let's get some food inside you now shall we?" Kai said as he stood at the threshold. "Okay, fine sir! He's too strict, isn't he Baloo?" I asked looking down at the dog in my lap.

Baloo barked again making me laugh as I looked at Kai's face. He had a 'are you seriously kidding me' look on his face with a playful smirk making me laugh even more. "I'm done with the pasta, come on," he said.

I nodded and stood up walking towards him. "That looks so delicious," I said as I looked at the pasta served on the dining table in front of the kitchen. Kai walked towards the chair which was at the head of the table and pulled it out.

"Please, milady," he said in a British accent making me giggle. I sat on the chair and he walked towards the one on my right. Baloo had pushed his bowl all the way towards the table and near our chairs.

"Please do me the honours," Kai said as he held out a spoon full of pasta in front of me. I felt warm as I looked at him feeding me his first bite. What is he doing to me?!

I smiled before taking a bite and moaned right after. "This is so good! It's as delicious as it looks," I said taking another spoon full of it.

"I know I know, I guess this is my speciality then," he said as he took a bite himself. "You should name it something," I said making him hum and say, "Yeah you're right! What should I keep it?"

I thought about it for a second and said, "I'm bad at names but how about, 'Kai's special pasta'? No wait that sounds lame," I said.

"It's not lame. It's actually nice! It has a personal touch to it. We can maybe be more specific and say 'Kai's special pink pasta' what say?" he said. I nodded and said, "KSPP for short, it's nice!"