Chapter 4: Dinner at the Diner

Authors note- hey guys thank you for all the reads!;) keeps voting!!

I have a question... Should I continue this story or not? Lemme know what you think:)

Now back to the story!

Lunchtime was realativly slow, which was good because I couldn't concentrate worth a darn! Dinner time rolled around and I started getting nervous. My palms were sweating and so was my upper lip. I must have looked like I had just run a marathon, but no it was all because of a stupid guy, who's name I don't even know!

The dinner rush started, which helped keep my mind of of him for awhile. That is until he strode in making the doorbell jingle. "Hi Bella," he said! "Um, hey there," I stuttered back. He sat down in a two seater booth and I figured I should probably be polite and take his order. I walked over to ask him, he told me a cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. I stumbled back into the kitchen and told the cook the order. Turning around I caught my co-worker, Rose, gaping at me. "What," I asked? " Don't you what me girl," she exclaimed, " who's the cutie?!" "Oh, um I'm not sure," I told her. She saw right through me though. I guess she had the crazy idea that I wanted to talk to him, so she told me she'd cover my shift. I protested, but eventually lost the battle when she physically dragged me over to him.

"Hi handsome," she said! "Um, hello love," he replied, lookin puzzled at our appearance. "Bella would like to eat with you if that's alright, she's been working all day and just needs to relax for awhile." I have her my death glare, which she blatantly ignored. "Of course she can eat with me," he answered," But I insist on paying." "Erm, that's not necc..." "Sit down Bella," Rose whispered. I sat obediently, feeling like a dog. Rose left me to go back to work, but not before winking at me.

Awkward silence..." So, uh, is she always like that," he asked with a twinkle in his eye? "Only sometimes, she's always trying to hook me up with cute guys." "So you think I'm cute?!" He teased. I instantly blushed crimson red, regretting my choice of words. "I never said that," I replied. "Haha I'm kidding," he chuckled! I smiled back shyly.

15 minutes later:

This is crazy I thought, we're talking like we've known each other forever! We had spent the last 15 minutes getting to know each other. In this short time I was starting to realize that maybe he's not such a bad guy. Crazy? I know!!

I had received my food and we were choosing down! It felt so good to be having a conversation like this, without a care in the world.

*sorry it's so short! I'll add more soon! Comment what you think?! Thanks!