Chapter eleven

Louis pov.

I woke up, feeling the warmth of Harry's arms around me. "Good morning, fluff ball" he grinned. "Ewww cringe" i made an 'eww' face and stuck out my tongue. Harry raised an eyebrow and cupped my cheek. "You look so beautiful. I'm sorry, I can't help myself. I've spent years being in love with you, I still cannot believe this is real" he smiled softly as these words of utter adoration left his mouth. I couldn't stop the tears welling up in my eyes.
"Harry, that's... I love you so much" I smiled wide and leaned in to kiss him. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back and supported my back as we had quite a steamy kissing session. I pulled back, panting. "Look at you, tired already" Harry teased, though his lips were swollen too. "How about we get up and get breakfast?" I suggested, ignoring his remark on purpose. Harry raised an eyebrow. "Did you not hear what I just said?" he smiled devilishly. "HARRY!" I tried to dug under the sheets, but it was too late. He quite literally threw me on his back and carried me into the shower. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shrieked as he got in the shower, both of us wearing just our pajama shorts. "Taking a shower with my love" he answered as he put me back on my feet, but still held me tight against him. I tried to escape his grip, but he was too strong, as I expected. I gave in and rested my head on his bare chest. Harry's fingers traced my spine, from my neck to my lower back. His other hand was in my hair, softly massaging it. He pressed soft kisses on the top of my head. "I could get used to this" I sighed, completely relaxed. "I can tell" he laughed softly and he cupped my chin. "Look at you. Just gorgeous" he smiled before kissing me passionately. I couldn't help but wonder how I deserved such an amazing partner. I could have never imagined having someone this loving.

After our shower, we got dressed and decided to get breakfast outdoors. We went to McDonald's, who cares about fancy anyways? We both got a McPancake meal and ate it in our car. Messy, I know. As we enjoyed our meal, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket a few times. I took a bite of my pancake and grabbed the phone. I almost choked on my food when I saw who was messaging me. Niall...

Hi Lou :) -sent 10.24am

Do you wanna grab lunch later together? -sent 10.25am

As friends. -sent 10.25am

Confused, I looked up from my phone. Harry squeezed my cheek. "I trust you, love", he said, swallowing his food. I could only nod as I let out a big sigh. I didn't realize how tense I was. "You can go get lunch with him. It'd be good you guys talk it out, don't you think?" he looked at me and I felt myself getting overwhelmed with how loving and adorable this human was. My sweetest, dearest Harry. Holy shit, do I love him so much.

After we finished our breakfast, Harry decided to drop me off at the place Niall and I had decided to meet. We were 15 minutes early, so Niall wasn't there yet. Harry pulled me in for a deep kiss and let me out of the car after. "Have fun, sunshine", he blew me a kiss and smiled, as he drove off. I decided to sit on the stairs and wait for Niall to appear.

almost there :) -sent just now

I was a little nervous, I had no idea what to expect.
"Hey Loubear!" Niall walked. I stood up and stretched. "Hey Ni" I awkwardly waved. "I can't believe you agreed to get some food with me", he said, his Irish accent strong. I scraped my throat. "Yeah, why not? We can be friends."
He nodded. "Let's go inside." Of course he'd picked a Nando's. Good thing I love chicken, because there's plenty sorts on the menu.
"It's been a while since we spoke. How have you been?" Niall started and gave me a soft smile. I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with him after he did that. "I've been good. How about you?"
"I uh... Yeah I've been pretty okay" he sighed.

We ordered our food and started chatting more. "So yeah, your button obsession really got to me" Niall laughed and he stretched. "I know right! It's so addicting" I laughed with him. "You enjoying your food?" Niall smiled and I noticed his hand creeping closer to mine. "It's tasty. I should go here more often" I swallowed my bite and smiled a little at him. "I really missed hanging out with you, Lou" he said and placed his hand on top of mine. I bit my lip nervously. This is wrong. I looked up and Niall was staring right at me. "N-Ni... I can't. I'm with Harry" I pulled my hand away. He looked disappointed. "Right. I'm sorry." Immediately after, he asked the waiter for the check, paid and we went outside.

"Well, I really enjoyed going out with you. I missed you", Niall pulled me in for a hug. "I enjoyed our time together too" I smiled. We stood there, our faces too close together. Niall held his breath. I was about to pull away when he went in for a kiss.

"What the FUCK?!"

Harry.

——————————-

JANUARY MF 6TH 2022
HI EVERYONE. HAPPY NEW YEAR. I HOPE SO FAR IT'S BEEN GOOD. after waywyaywyaywyaywyaway too long i am here, WITH AN UPDATE. PHEW. i hope you enjoyed this part? do let me know what you thought. i'm sorry it took forever!! lmao.

let me know your thoughts on this part
remember to vote and comment! much love

itsniallerr