4.

Three Weeks Later

Carolina Smith:

Tomorrow my meeting at NYU. It has been 3 weeks since the party. The night ended in Aurelia coming over the speaker and telling everyone to get out, party's over once I came downstairs crying after what happened with Harry and Jess. I never saw how they left my house. They didn't go down the stairs and out the front door, that would have been weird considering how Harry knocked Jess out and slung his lifeless body over his shoulder like it was nothing.

Oh well.

I am still upset that my parents won't be here to watch me go to my first interview for college. Tomorrow when I go, they are going to give me some advice as to what I can do during my gap year to improve my chances of getting into NYU because right now all I have is my portfolio consisting of random pictures that I took during high school.

I am currently sitting in the diner with Ari, at nine o'clock at night, looking over all the pictures in my portfolio and trying to narrow it down to the last few that I want to take. There is one of butterflies flying around in front of a rainbow, there is one of LethalThreat, there is one of just Harry, there is that one of the roses that I took on the last day of school, there is one with Aurelia holding a gun up to the camera, it looks very cool, and there are several more, those are just the best ones.

These past couple of weeks, I have been trying to piece together everything that has happened from waking up on the bathroom floor, to missing my pearl necklace and instead having a chain that had 'Hostility' engraved in it, to seeing those men beating up that guy on the ground, then Harry pinning me up against the wall and him telling me to never tell anyone about what I saw, then him showing up at my house for a party, and him getting mad at me for not wanting to have sex with him, and on top of all that, he beat the living crap out of Jess, said the hostility chain was his, and gave me back my pearl necklace.

I don't know what it is, but something connects these events. I'm not sure how, but everything ends in it having something to do with Harry Styles. It just doesn't make sense. Did he put me on the bathroom floor? If he did, how could I not remember seeing him? Was he the cause of the lockdown? How did he get in? How did he have my necklace? And what does Hostility mean? Why did he come to my house? And what connection does he have with Jess, Jess said 'You!' as if he knew Harry, but how? It's so much to think about, and I don't have the time to solve it all before my college meeting tomorrow.

Not to mention, Jess is no where to be seen since my party.

"Forget it, take them all. We are never gonna get through this." Aurelia said and threw a few pictures in there air.

"I can't take all of them, instead of trying to decide the best, let's get rid of the worst few."

She is right, there is no way we are going to get through this at this rate.

The whole plan that we came up with to do something crazy or out of the ordinary every day that my parents weren't here didn't work out to well. Well, at least for me it didn't. Aurelia did something dumb most days. Such as getting her nose pierced, and 'LethalThreat' tattooed on her ass. She's gonna regret that one day.

"Babe, there aren't any bad ones. You'll just have to draw your five least favorite ones out of a hat I guess because we are getting no where." She said, I huffed and puckered my bottom lip, picking at my finger nails.