The King's Jester

AHHHHHHH MATURE WARNING BESTIES!!!!

BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE HERE FOR THAT LOL LOL

ENJOY!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

" I LIKE TO BE FUCKED LIKE A SLUUUUUT!!  COME HERE ZADDY LET ME  EAT IT UUUUUP!" Aella and I have been screaming our heads off at the stoplight. I didn't even notice when she brought the roof of the convertible down. As we were carrying on with our singing a matte black Bugatti La Voiture Noire accompanied by 5 black SUVs pulled up beside us. Aella immediately went into overdrive and reached out for her M16 and was preparing for a shoot-out when the window of the Bugatti rolled down and revealed the breathtakingly handsome king of the Mafia Association, Alonso Apollon Di Angelo.

"Fuck Korinne don't stop baby. You're doing so well" I smile to myself as I try to put his cock into my mouth, restraining my gag as I feel his cock hit the back of my throat. I can't even try to put his whole cock into my mouth as it's so big. I keep my eyes on him as I lick his cock up and down and fondle his balls. Grabbing my hair and my head, he starts thrusting his cock faster in my mouth giving me little time to focus on anything else "Gattina fuck I love your mouth. Let me cum in your mouth. I want to see you swallow it. Look at me while you swallow it"

"Look at me Korinne. Keep your eyes on me as you swallow my cum" I keep my eyes on him as I swallow all his cum "You taste so good, daddy. Please fuck me, daddy. Give me my prize for being a good girl" Apollon releases a growl as he harshly pulls me up and lays me down the bed, placing my legs on his shoulders as he positions himself on my pussy. I released a loud scream as he fully thrusts into me. I claw his back and release a string of curses as he maintains his fast pace of thrusting into me. He rubs my clit as he increases his pace. "I'm cumming Apollon fuck do it faster pl-"

"Li!"

"Li!"

I jolted from the passenger seat and faced Aella, "What? Jesus fucking Christ you didn't have to yell into my ears like that! You must love it if I go deaf". I smacked her arm as she laughed out loud with mischief evident in her eyes. "The Almighty King was calling your name but you were too busy daydreaming. Tell me, what were you thinking about that you couldn't notice Mr. Pretty boy? Tell me" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down as if taunting me about my well-kept secret. "It's actually about... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HOE. Now step on it as we're actually really late and you know how Lari scares the shit out of me when we're late for these things".

Aella's eyes widen in realization and as if fearing for the safety of her head, she steps on the gas, speeding through every red light. After 10 minutes and 4 red lights, we were finally going up the huge fountain in the driveway of what Lari likes to call her "humble abode", well that's if you call a 4 hectare land with a 23-bedroom mansion, a barn, and 3 garages as "humble".

Aella and I waste no time getting out of our car and head to the front porch where a large mahogany door was waiting for us. Expecting Lari to open the door, I was greeted by my most favorite little human ever, wearing a cute cream-colored cardigan, his Mickey Mouse pajamas, and his little crocs that light up with every step he took.

Wasting no time, Max runs up to me screaming at the top of his lungs as if he's about to tackle me to the ground. The child leaps into my arms and I lose balance for a moment until I feel arms hold my waist down, steadying me and keeping me from falling.